Via Napoli - January 3-9

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
Hi All!
I have been searching for any ADR for Via Napoli the week of January 3-9 and NOTHING!! So strange, I can get January 2nd and I can get January 10th and even Christmas Day! Is there anyone that has a reservation during these dates? I was wondering if it was closed for a refurbishment or something but Disney said no when I checked! They just said no availability.

If you do get one...make sure to check the menu. It's our favorite restaurant and we go a few times a year. We went two months ago and they had a 'limited menu'. The food was blah and service terrible. It's not the same without the Italians manning the restaurant and pavilion. Epcot in general is not the same without the International people manning the pavilions :(

Hi All!
I have been searching for any ADR for Via Napoli the week of January 3-9 and NOTHING!! So strange, I can get January 2nd and I can get January 10th and even Christmas Day! Is there anyone that has a reservation during these dates? I was wondering if it was closed for a refurbishment or something but Disney said no when I checked! They just said no availability.

Yeah, it's crazy. I lucked into a 7:25 on the 7th but am still looking to change that to a lunch time.

Yeah, it's crazy. I lucked into a 7:25 on the 7th but am still looking to change that to a lunch time.
Awww - I’ll keep searching! Glad to know it is not closed!! If I see a lunch that day, I’ll let you know!! Good luck!!

We're in the same boat for that first week of January. Why does everyone seem to want pizza? LOL :confused3

I think they Open the single slice serving line on weekends only. Should be whenever crowded open times.
Or whenever I want pizza times!

We're in the same boat for that first week of January. Why does everyone seem to want pizza? LOL :confused3
I’m sorry to hear that, but at the same time relieved others are having trouble. I seriously was thinking there was a problem with our app or computer because it is literally available Saturday 1/2 and Sunday 1/10. 😂😂

I’m sorry to hear that, but at the same time relieved others are having trouble. I seriously was thinking there was a problem with our app or computer because it is literally available Saturday 1/2 and Sunday 1/10. 😂😂
I'm wondering if the Marathon week-end crowd is still eating like the races are happening even though all the races are virtual?!? :rolleyes: Here's hoping that we both manage to snag a reservation soon. Crowd calendars are looking great for that week. :flower1:

I think they Open the single slice serving line on weekends only. Should be whenever crowded open times.
Or whenever I want pizza times!
But the single slice line is not serving Via Napoli pizza. Its the standard Disney fast food "pizza".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter