Via Napoli Chicken parm??

DonoMoose

Mouseketeer
Hi, does anyone know if you can substitute the potatoes for spaghetti in the Chicken parm at Via Napoli?
Tia!

This is a tough one unless someone tried to do this. They are a little "particular" at VN. I know if you want to do a pizza with 1/2 toppings on 1 side and different ones on the other you have to do a large (you can't do this to a "personal" sized pizza which for some is big) especially if you have apps with it. My dd loves those potatoes actually but there is probably a way to switch them out but be prepared to pay an upcharge for that if they allow it.

Most restaurants will let you sub a side dish from one entree for a side dish from another entree, but I didn't see spaghetti as a side for any of the VN entrees so it might not be possible. I recall that someone posted quite a while ago that they wanted this same substitution at VN and it wasn't allowed back then. You will have to ask and if it isn't allowed there is a spaghetti entree on the kids' menu that you could order or convince someone in your group to order the adult spaghetti entree to share with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter