VGF sell out question

I would think the Poly would be a good gauge.

If Disney thinks the VGF will sell out next year, as well as AK...I think they would be full steam ahead with a DVC Poly.

Do you think they would potentially go 3 to 5 years with no new DVC to sell?

It all depends on the numbers. If DVD is making a ton of money for Disney then there will be a DVC on every corner. The numbers were great a few years ago, then they fired the guy running DVD/DVC and 2 others because their numbers were questionable.

:earsboy: Bill

It all depends on the numbers. If DVD is making a ton of money for Disney then there will be a DVC on every corner. The numbers were great a few years ago, then they fired the guy running DVD/DVC and 2 others because their numbers were questionable.

I would imagine it has to make good money. They know how much it costs to build that building, and the points are priced accordingly. Plus it is that many more ppl at the World buying food, etc. Plus is is a guaranteed return visit...for 50 years...and if not you rent out your points (so someone is still there eating, etc) and if not, your points are lost, and the room goes out to cash.

Then again, they will raise the price per point, because if it (VGF) is going THAT fast, its under priced based on the demand.

There is no question Disney Vacation Club resorts at Walt Disney World are solid money-makers.

Aulani was a bit different story. When you have to spend $120 million on land alone--a commodity which is essentially free at WDW--it changes the economics greatly. Not to mention the added expense involved in building on the islands.

Let's just say the numbers were...massaged...a bit too much to get Aulani approved in the first place. And even realistic estimates would have fallen by the wayside once the creatives took control.

If your definition of nice is the slowest valet service in Disney, rude front desk staff and dirty rooms it was great. :rotfl:

I won't be back and it rates as my all time worst hotel rip off

The villas are not even open so how could this comment relate to purchasing at VGF.

If your definition of nice is the slowest valet service in Disney, rude front desk staff and dirty rooms it was great. :rotfl:

I won't be back and it rates as my all time worst hotel rip off

Never a problem for us. CMs have been first rate & the rooms have very clean.
Guess we're just lucky. ::yes::

I suspect the VGF will sell out in 24 months to 30 months, just a guess. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter