VGF photos / videos?

DPCummerbund

DIS Veteran
I'm usually pretty good at finding photos & videos on the internet. However, since the VGF model opened, I've only found one site with photos (can I post the site's name here?), and no videos.

I'm sure there will be tons of stuff out there once the Villas actually open. However, surely someone has taken a video or some more photos, right??? If anyone knows where to find any, please let me know!

Or perhaps, as people are often telling me, I should get used to disappointment...

I'm usually pretty good at finding photos & videos on the internet. However, since the VGF model opened, I've only found one site with photos (can I post the site's name here?), and no videos.

I'm sure there will be tons of stuff out there once the Villas actually open. However, surely someone has taken a video or some more photos, right??? If anyone knows where to find any, please let me know!

Or perhaps, as people are often telling me, I should get used to disappointment...

Not sure if this is the site you are referring to. We visited the models this past week and they are very impressive.:thumbsup2

http://dvcnews.com/index.php/resorts/grand-floridian/maps-a-photos

Thank for posting the link! I'm going to have to see these villas in person, right now the only thing I love is the white tub! The decor lacks warmth or style IMO! I love the GF hotel, but the urge to buy has just left me!

Thank for posting the link! I'm going to have to see these villas in person, right now the only thing I love is the white tub! The decor lacks warmth or style IMO! I love the GF hotel, but the urge to buy has just left me!

I'm not sure about the warmth too, mostly because of the colors - it's really hard to see the colors accurately in those photos. For example, in some of the bathroom photos the walls look like a sea foam green, in others they look almost yellow! In some comments here, some people have said that the couch looks almost white, but people who have seen it in person have said it isn't, and that the fabric looks and feels a lot different than it does in person.

There are definitely some elements I really like, especially in the bathroom. I like the walls (if they really are sea foam green as they appear), the vanity (both style and size), the shaving / makeup mirror (yay!), the light fixture in the ceiling, and most especially the shower. I like the look of the kitchenette too.

There are definitely some things I don't like. There's only one nightstand (they didn't have room for even a small one, or a shelf? Really? What's the point of having a reading light over that side of the bed if you've got nowhere to put your book when you're done reading? And what about those of us who have glasses, phones, etc. we want to keep by the bed?). I also don't like the mirrored surface on the Murphy bed - that's just going to get really dirty & be a pain to clean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter