VGF Booking Now Open for 7 Months Out?

Breyean

DVC Since '93
I didn't see this posted anywhere, and the disclaimer about the special booking for VGF for non owners is still on the online booking site, but here's what I just noticed.

I was able to put a reservation in starting on Feb 24 (which is the 7 month window as of this posting). I didn't know this had changed from the 4 month window from when VGF started booking.

Did I miss the big announcement?

Did I do something weird online that won't go through if I actually booked it? (Although when I tried starting a reservation on Feb 25, one day past the 7 month window, I got the notice I was outside the non owner window).

Sorry if this has been posted before, but as I said, I haven't seen it mentioned and thought it was interesting.

It was only for 2013 reservations that there is a four month window- all 2014 reservations have a 7 month window.

You're not stupid, you just didn't know. :)
I hope you get your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter