VGF booking for non-owners

non owners can book for 4 months out for 2013.

2014, 7 month rules apply...

So January 2014 can be booked now, correct?

From DVCMember.com:
However, when reservations open to other Members beginning June 23, 2013, reservations with check-in dates ranging from October 23, 2013 through December 31, 2013 will be available in a 4-month booking window instead of the usual 7. Reservations with check-in dates beginning on or after January 1, 2014, will be available to be booked through the typical 7-month booking window starting June 23.
The above can be found under the 'Destinations' (drop down) > 'The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa' > 'Launch Period Booking Window' (click 'Read More').

Correct. But it's mostly sold out for January depending on your dates. New resort phenomenon.

Book it right at seven months if you're not an owner there. For today, that's vacations beginning 2/24/14.

Was just looking at some pics. I actually really like the studios. The Villas I'm not sold on (certain parts) yet.

My TA was able to put a hold on a both a studio and 2bed villa for late May 2014 last week. We decided to go to BLT instead, but this is 9 months out...

My TA was able to put a hold on a both a studio and 2bed villa for late May 2014 last week. We decided to go to BLT instead, but this is 9 months out...

That would be a cash reservation. DVC 11/7 doesn't apply to those. And those rooms aren't available for dvc booking. So the 9 month descriptor isn't meaningful in the context of a dvc availability discussion.

I saw in another post that only 75% of the rooms have been declared into dvc thus far, so there will be many rooms available for cash reservations until the corporation declares those into sales inventory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter