Not open for further replies.

specalkay

Earning My Ears
Hello

500 VGF @ $17 per point
250 BLT @ $16 per point
300 VWL @ $16 per point
SSR and other resorts at 7 months @ $15 per point

I am happy to get setup to book at 11 months (as long as travel is before 2/1/2018).

No minimum, experienced renter, have contract.

Email for quickest response.

PacificSunriseCruise@Gmail.com

Bump!

350 VGF
150 BLT
200 VWL left.

Also bonus 150 points at $10 each must be used before April 1st.

Thanks!!

Bump!

350 VGF
150 BLT
200 VWL left.

Thanks!!

Do you have to use all 150 for the $10 per point rate. Looking for a last minute trip week of mar 19th. Preferably checking in mar 22 or 23, 3 or 4 nts. Open to most any resort. You can PM or email kaytee@virtual-helper.biz

Bump!

350 VGF
150 BLT
200 VWL left.

Thanks!!

Are the points for use before April 1 still available? I sent an email, but hadn't heard back.

Also, I neglected to say what type of room we were looking for...a Studio

My original message: do you have to use all 150 for the $10 per point rate. Looking for a last minute trip week of mar 19th. Preferably checking in mar 22 or 23, 3 or 4 nts. Open to most any resort. You can PM or email kaytee@virtual-helper.biz

Thanks!

wondering about a studio standard view for 10/31-11/7. That would be preference for BLT and view, but dates are most important right now. 1 adult and 1 Disney adult (12). Please let me know if points/studio are available.

Looking for anything the week of Feb 25-march 3 2017. Would love VGF, but open to anything. 2 adults and 2 children, so studio or 1 bedroom are good.

I don't think I have ability to PM, but interested in July 21 for 9 nights in a studio. Do you have that and which location? Thank you!

Hello

500 VGF @ $17 per point
250 BLT @ $16 per point
300 VWL @ $16 per point
SSR and other resorts at 7 months @ $15 per point

I am happy to get setup to book at 11 months (as long as travel is before 2/1/2018).

No minimum, experienced renter, have contract.

Email for quickest response.

PacificSunriseCruise@Gmail.com
Points still available?
Looking to go to either Disney California or Orlando Feb 18-20 studio or standard hotel please email tassha725@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter