• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VGC at 7 months out

macman123

DIS Veteran
I am looking at going for 3 nights in March 2023.

I usually stay in 1BR - whare are the chances of getting this 7 months out?

I realise studios are generally difficult but wondered about 1BR.

I think your chances are better in the first half of March if you're flexible on dates and you book right at 8am. Many SoCal school spring breaks are before or after Easter (4/9 in 2023), with some districts earlier in the 2nd half of March. Good luck!

I think your chances are better in the first half of March if you're flexible on dates and you book right at 8am. Many SoCal school spring breaks are before or after Easter (4/9 in 2023), with some districts earlier in the 2nd half of March. Good luck!

Looking for 3rd March.......!

I think your chances are good. We always go for D23, we were able to get a 1 bedroom the Sunday-Wednesday nights before the Expo at 7 months. We then moved to Paradise Pier on cash for the weekend. Not only was availability an issue, I didn’t have the points.

Historically one-bedroom availability was decent at non-peak times of year. With all of the new VGF owners now though, I suspect it will be hard to get any non-studio rooms going forward. Not all of the new buyers will want studios 100% of the time.

Historically one-bedroom availability was decent at non-peak times of year. With all of the new VGF owners now though, I suspect it will be hard to get any non-studio rooms going forward. Not all of the new buyers will want studios 100% of the time.
I think the OP is referring to Grand Californian instead of Grand Floridian.

I wonder whether booking 1 day at a time means more likely to get.
I only need to stay 3 nights in 1BR

Jumping in here, is a 2 bedroom any easier to book than a 1 bedroom at 7 months? We are very flexible with dates.

I just booked 3 nights for January in a 1BR. Was shocked it was there but I had to grab it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter