Very tall 2 year old at Disney

Last year he was nine and around 5'3". I was worried that we'd be questioned b/c we did the dining plan but it was never mentioned. It's hard having a kid who looks so much older!

I've been worried about my DD, who has just shot up since we are on the dining plan.
:hippie:

It goes both ways though... my DD4 is extremely small (just hit 33 inches). Her 1 year old brother is taller than her. When we were at the turnstyle we should go to guest relations and get a refund... that children under 3 didnt need tickets. :eek:
My daughter, "informed" them that she was 4 and would be 5 soon (like in 11 months! HA) and that she was just short for her age.... I almost died laughing! :rotfl2: The CM was very apologetic but then continued to stick his foot in his mouth when he asked for her brother's ticket! UGH! Some will never learn.

It is possible to have two kids in one year...it is called "irish twins".
Going the other way, how about twins with different birth years? I heard one news tidbit about twins born over New Years 2011, one was delivered just before midnight (12/31/10).

A common method Disney uses to determine a child's age is asking the child.

Wish my dd could answer them:...she has verbal apraxia:sad2: but someday she will![/QUOTE]

It's great to have hope and dedication in any situation such as that! I'm sure that one day she will be able to tell the CM her age and then ask politely to see Mickey :)

My DS4 is huge. We are talking 45" and about 70lbs. People think he's 7 or so. This is especially annoying to his 5 y/o brother who weighs less and is about 1/2" shorter! He has always been huge (think 12 lbs at birth), and when we took him at about 2 1/2, we had no trouble with anyone. No one even questioned us. If you want to feel safe, take a copy of the birth cert, but don't expect much trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter