Very Scared

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

once upon a time...

There was an incredibly handsome guitar hero who liked to hang out on the roof @_@

a bee came and... and...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thump...

- Runs -

EGAD forgot the guitar

- Runs back , gets guitar -

- Runs -

WOAH... I just totally jumped off the roof dude @_@

GNARLY!

once upon a time...

There was an incredibly handsome guitar hero who liked to hang out on the roof @_@

a bee came and... and...

thump...

- Runs -

EGAD forgot the guitar

- Runs -

GNARLY!
:lmao:

Im dying over here.

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

once upon a time...

a bee came and... and...

thump...

- Runs -

EGAD forgot the guitar

- Runs -

GNARLY!

:lmao: wow.. the vision in my head of how that would happen is cracking me up!

I am freaked out about elevators.... I sometimes still end up going on them yet im about to pass out.

I also hAtE SPIDERS!

once upon a time...

a bee came and... and...

thump...

- Runs -

EGAD forgot the guitar

- Runs -

GNARLY!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Actually, A. I can see me doing the exact same thing as I'm also afraid of bees. LOL
I was stung a few too many times as a child. But then again, I did usually step on them barefoot in the grass.

Aimbier, just what are you trying to do to me here? :goodvibes

Nope, I'm NOT going to click that link.... resist resist....

you know you want to click it! no it's not really scary if you dont look at the pictures. i promise nothing pops out so thats out of the way. i found it posted on the theme park attractions and stratgies part of dis. it's only another story about the ghosts of WDW kinda like george the pirate or the little girl on spaceship earth. Warning the picture may cause diharrea, dizzyness, smashing in your computer, peeing your pants, or never staying in a room alone again jk jk the picture isnt that scary

Did anyone read the haunted mansion thing yet?? just wonderin if you did do u think that picture is really a ghost or is it part of the refurb

Did anyone read the haunted mansion thing yet?? just wonderin if you did do u think that picture is really a ghost or is it part of the refurb

Yeah I just read it, I didn't find it that scary.popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter