• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very pleased with DAS firework viewing option at MK

amyamya

DIS Veteran
We were able to access the DAS viewing area 30 minutes prior to the fireworks and really enjoyed the experience. My son had plenty of room, the CMs were so kind and the area was not crowded. You were able to leave to use the restroom or get food and we had an incredible time watching the castle projections and the fireworks. I really wish DL did this.

We were able to access the DAS viewing area 30 minutes prior to the fireworks and really enjoyed the experience. My son had plenty of room, the CMs were so kind and the area was not crowded. You were able to leave to use the restroom or get food and we had an incredible time watching the castle projections and the fireworks. I really wish DL did this.
I've never heard of this area foe DAS holders, only an area for wheelchairs/mobility devices, it would be so impactful for us! Where is it and how do you access it?

Was this the same area as the wheelchairs/ECV access, or a different space?

Was this an option in the app like how you book the attractions with DAS ?
if it is the same area I used it is the same area as the wheelchair area. you just show up and say you have a DAS ( I have heard one CM in all my time want to see the DSA in the app)
I've never heard of this area foe DAS holders, only an area for wheelchairs/mobility devices, it would be so impactful for us! Where is it and how do you access it?
yes if this is the same as I have used it is infant of the garden areas on each side of the castle the one as you look at the castle to the left is bigger
Definitely interested to find out how you got this for sure. Going with my daughter in May who will have DAS
just show up I would defiantly show up more then 30 minutes early if you want in for sure.

I think they open it 90-60 minutes before fireworks but the line stats before that.

Sorry, to clarify, it is not just for DAS holders. It is the mobility area and you simply show your DAS on your phone to gain access. There are two areas, on the left and right just in front of the grassy area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter