Very new to DISboards!

princessnikitaa

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! My name is Nikita, and I am super excited to make some friends here on DISboards. I've been a lurker for a very long time (lol, I know how weird it sounds). I've been on many I finally decided to join the club. I love it so far, but do have a couple of questions:

1.) Where should I start?
2.) Where do you spend most of your time?
3.) Have any signature ideas? I'm drawing a blank.
4.) Anyone want to introduce themselves?

Nice to meet you all!
:rainbow:

Hi Nikita! I'm Danielle :earsgirl:

:welcome:

I'm just starting to get more active on the Dis too, but I've been a member a few years! The Community Board is a great place to meet people to talk about anything. I tend to spend most of my time reading Trip Reports. Do you have any future trips planned? You could create a sticker for that in your signature if you do.

:disrocks:

I've heard a lot about these Pre-Trip Reports and Post-Trip reports? Do you have any links to where I can find any interesting ones? Or guidelines to how to get it started? I do have a future trip coming up, in May 2016 for my 21st birthday! Thanks for introducing yourself! I'm really shy in person but my passion is Disney, so it gets me talking. I've always known about DISboards, but just signed up! I think it's awesome to have what's basically to me.. a never ending conversation about Disney! Planning for me is just as fun as actually being there at Disney!

:sulley: :earsgirl::rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter