Very Merrytime Merch

patty22407

Mouseketeer
Was anyone else disappointed in the lack of merch? I sailed 10-17 December and couldn't find anything other than ornaments. Was told the shirts etc. were sold out on previous cruises.

They didn't have much. There were shirts on our cruise that we purchased on night one. They still had some at the end but not in the sizes we wear. We were on Disney Magic that left out of Galveston on 12/18.

Was anyone else disappointed in the lack of merch? I sailed 10-17 December and couldn't find anything other than ornaments. Was told the shirts etc. were sold out on previous cruises.
I thought the merry time merch was a mixed bag. To me, they had a lot of things on the ship. If I remember correctly, they had a t shirt, hoodie, stocking, tervis tumbler, mug, ornaments, spirit jersey, hand soap dispenser, mickey ears, there was some light up lights necklace too.

However, I thought it would be more prevalent (like front and center in the store) and there would be more designs of things, like more t shirt designs.

All I got was a specific merrytime CC shirt on CC and an ornament on the ship. Goaf I had the stateroom de o package so i got rhe blanket and pillow (fantasy nov 30)

We were on the Fantasy 11/26-12/03 and the offerings were minimal compared to our last Very Merrytime on the Fantasy back in 2019.

We just got off the Wonder yesterday and eventhough it was not a Merrytime cruise (we cruised over NYE) there was still christmas merch in the stores. Spirit jerseys, tshirts, ornaments, I got a Loungefly that was marked down to $59 from $85, plush toys and several other things.

I was on the 12/24 - 12/31 Fantasy. My aim was for a spirit jersey. People were lining up an hour before the store. A couple of people I spoke to wanted Christmas merch. Said they were on previous cruises leading up to Christmas and was told that they "were holding back merch specifically Christmas merch. There was Christmas spirit jerseys, shirts and a zip up hoodie. Also a Christmas loungefly and splenty of ornaments. Had plenty of Fantasy spirit jerseys too. Spirit jerseys did not sell out, plenty to be had and in different sizes. All the Christmas appareal was also restocked after when the shops first opened.

There was almost nothing over thanksgiving week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter