Very Merry Dessert Party

JiminyJ

Earning My Ears
I see that WDW is offering a dessert party with reserved viewing for the parade and the fireworks for Hallo-Wishes.

I would imagine they will do the same for MVMCP ?

We have never done WDW @ Christmas and are doing it this year.

Obviously it is an expensive upgrade ... party ticket and then the dessert party ... but I am wondering if this is our probable one time at MVMCP if it may be worth it to shoot the moon ?

I have been debating the same thing as this may be our only Halloween for years, if ever. I was first upset at not getting the space, but it seems to take up a large portion of the party night. For the Hallowishes dessert party you can start to meet at 7:30 for the parade which starts at 8:35, then after that you walk to the dessert party for fireworks at 10. Seems it takes about 3 hours out of the 5 party hours. Your other option is to skip the priority seating for the parade and just report for the dessert party at 9:30. As much as I would love to do it, personally, it takes away time from a lot of other things at the party. Just my opinion. Have a great time!!!

I appreciate your response ... I was thinking it would use LESS time (marking out a spot for the parade and the fireworks) but I see what you are saying in the way it actually plays out.

VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter