Very Little Reservations Choices

Op here
Question?
I actually have 3 reservations!
For instance I have OKW for points booked . Then 2 nights cash followed by 2 nights points….. followed by 3 nights CBR.

can u book all my dining tmrw?

I don’t get it either I looked once and everything seemed full it’s ok I’ll eat offsite or bring my own food I’m not playing the stalking the app game

Op here
Question?
For instance I have OKW for points booked . Then 2 nights cash followed by 2 nights points….. followed by 3 nights CBR.

They only open 60 from each reservation . So dining will open for the first reservation . At least that’s what happened to me. I had 4 nights booked at CBR then I had nights booked at another resort. I was only able to book dining for the 4 nights at CBR until it came time for the 60 days for my second reservation.
If your at OKW for all the nights but booked points and cash I’m not sure how that works. Make sure you tell them at check in that you have the points and cash so they don’t move you to different rooms and you can stay in the same room instead of moving when it switches from points to cash.

Last edited:

Pro tip: look at Swan & Dolphin. Lots of great restaurants, good prices, easy to get to from HS and EPCOT and usually available 🙂

I had mixed results for our trip 12/11-12/18. I got on at 445a Chicago time and just played the refresh game until 5a. Able to get 70 percent of what I wanted. Had to flip lunch and dinner/ later or earlier times for many.

Try to book the more popular ones for the end of your trip when possible. Since you get the opportunity to book all your ADR for up to the first 10 days of your trip on the first day, you will have a better chance of snagging them closer to the end of your trip. Using the advance reservation finders are great but you have to be super quick. I theorize that Disney has been lowering capacity at some restaurants because places like Brown Derby or Le Cellier that always showed open reservations for multiple times all of a sudden are booked solid.

Once it gets closer to your trip, reservations can open up either because of cancellations or opening capacity (prob. staffing issues).

Good luck to you, fingers crossed!

Nothing for NYE at Epcot this morning. I thought it was a mistake but seeing other people posting about no ADRs I guess it’s not :(.

Can anyone with trips between 12/25 and 12/31 report on how getting ADRs went for you? My ADR day is tomorrow and, with the resorts being almost entirely booked, I am really nervous (for the first time of all my trips!) that I won't be able to get my ressies.

Can anyone with trips between 12/25 and 12/31 report on how getting ADRs went for you? My ADR day is tomorrow and, with the resorts being almost entirely booked, I am really nervous (for the first time of all my trips!) that I won't be able to get my ressies.

My ADR day was yesterday, We’re doing a split stay so could only book until Jan 3.

Got nearly everything I wanted on the days/times I wanted, including Oga’s, Topolino’s breakfast, BoG on Dec. 30, Homecomin for Sunday brunch. Was also able to book a private fireworks cruise after being on hold for nearly two hours 🤪.

Did not get Space 220 for any day/time and Epcot restaurants are completely unavailable for Dec. 31. I know it’s a busy day and there are staffing issues, but MK restaurants had lots of times available for the same day and that park also traditionally sells out on NYE so 🤷‍♀️.

I booked at 60 days and got everything we wanted but some were toward the end of the vacation which is fine. We are staying 10 nights so we got things on days 8,9,and 10. I assume because for people going for 7 nights or less couldn't book those days yet.

Ugh I have 4 separate reservations!
So I was only able to book 12/31 and 1/1 today.
Didn’t see Any park restaurants.
Booked paddlefish NYE
And chef Mickey 1/1 at 3:30. Only other time was like9:00 pm
This is crazy!!!

Ugh I have 4 separate reservations!
So I was only able to book 12/31 and 1/1 today.
Didn’t see Any park restaurants.
Booked paddlefish NYE
And chef Mickey 1/1 at 3:30. Only other time was like9:00 pm
This is crazy!!!
I was wondering how it went for you this morning. Oh gee I’m sorry you didn’t get any park restaurant reservation. Keep checking people cancel all the time. Especially when it gets closer to the time. You can set up alerts at mouse dining or any reservation finder to get alerts when they pop up.
Make sure you have a park reservation for the restaurants you book if some do pop up.

Op here
Question?

I had a similar scenario and was able to.

Our trip is 12/26-12/31. I got every reservation I wanted (including a candlelight processional dining package). The only one that I had trouble with was Beaches and Cream for dinner on 12/27. So far, I have a reservation for 4 of us (but we are a family of 5). I will keep trying to change the reservation to get all of us in.

We'll be there Dec 12-17. I missed our 60 day window by a couple of days. So far only have LTT for late lunch (we happen to love it), Terralina for lunch one day and switched from Grand Floridian to La Hacienda (just tonight) for dinner. We love Via Napoli and there is nothing available. We also love Homecomin but that has always been difficult to get. My oldest DS and DIL are going to be with us, but other than La Hacienda they're doing their own thing. They only have Kona for one dinner so far. Everything they like is booked. I told him to just keep checking, even day of because people do cancel. My son really wants to try 'Ohana, but I told him it's always been hard to get. We used to get everything we wanted. One that is consistently showing for every day that week is Biergarten.

It's surprising to me that there is absolutely nothing NYE in Epcot. I know it's an extremely busy week and we are a group of 9, but I haven't been able to find anything at all, even breaking down into smaller groups. :confused3

It's surprising to me that there is absolutely nothing NYE in Epcot. I know it's an extremely busy week and we are a group of 9, but I haven't been able to find anything at all, even breaking down into smaller groups. :confused3
Well I looked today for December 3rd and there was nothing for lunch or dinner. This is weird🤷‍♀️.
Seriously not one restaurant with availability. Something is messed up with the reservation system I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter