Very Impressed!!!

jwfla422

DIS Veteran/Philly Native
I faxed our cabin request this morning for our stay coming up later this week. It wasn't for a specific location, it was to have 3 cabins as close together as possible. Within a 1/2 hour I got a message on my voice mail and a fax back from Dave saying it was taken care of and I was give the cabin numbers!! HOW IMPRESSIVE!!! (only in Disney:)

You can't beat that Disney customer service! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I have always called about 3-4 out before my arrival and actually spoke with the person who assigns the sites (every year, it's been a very nice gentlemen...John). And I have always gotten my requests in.
I think this year, I may just fax them and see what happens. And maybe I'll follow up with a phone call.

What exactly did you say on the fax to them anyway?

I told them I was in the final stages of planning our family get together. I have 2 cabins reserved for us and my brother and his family. I also have cousins who reserved a cabin.

I asked if we could all be as close together as possible, that I understand if it is difficult to place us all together at least if we could be placed in the same loop, etc that it would make our vacation more magical than ever. And, basically told them I appreciate all they could do, that's about it.

I've faxed room requests to the resorts before but have never gotten a call back but usually get within the area I've asked for. I was planning to call and follow up a day or 2 after, I sure didn't expect them to call AND fax me a note back within a 1/2 hr or even less telling me it's all been taken care of...that's DISNEY MAGIC :p :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter