Very first DISigns...preparing for our trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would absolutely LOVE to include your amazing pages in my son's book! He turned 5 monday and we are taking him this weekend. I just saw this idea, but I love it so much that I plan to move mountains to make it happen for him. :)

Thank you soo much in advance. I will PM you my email. :)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!:cheer2:

Wyatt's Mom (or as he says "Agent M"):thumbsup2

AgentM said:
I would absolutely LOVE to include your amazing pages in my son's book! He turned 5 monday and we are taking him this weekend. I just saw this idea, but I love it so much that I plan to move mountains to make it happen for him. :)

Thank you soo much in advance. I will PM you my email. :)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!:cheer2:

Wyatt's Mom (or as he says "Agent M"):thumbsup2

Emailing out copies later this morning hopefully so be watching your email :)

AgentM said:
That would be awesome!! I'm off to post so that I can pm you lol. Then I will be watching my email like a hawk! ;)

You can email me :)

Zoeismommy @ gmail

Just don't forget all the .com stuff lol

I too would love the pages! Just got our encyclopedia and heading off to DL and CA next week. Thank you so much in advance your pages are awesome.

I also can't PM yet, but hope you see this :)

email sgscottieg1@hotmail dot com

wanted to update my loyal DISign followers....

since im not taking rush-order request right now, I have had time to plan my own trip and help those in our June Facebook group with small requests. I also found out that I will get to work full-time at my daughters school starting next semester. Not to mention my DD and I traded in our tiny Nissan Cube and are now proud owners of a Rogue (better suited for us). After such a rough spring the summer is getting off to a great start :thumbsup2

I did want to share the designs I did for our June group...if you are leaving July or after and would like to request then feel free to PM me.

I am SO disappointed. I ordered 5 copies of the encyclopedia from Barnes & Noble three weeks ago. I called the other day to see where tehy were and was told they would ship by the 15th. TOday I got an email saying they didn't know when stock would be available and my order was canceled. THis is a huge deal because that is what I had planned to use for my sons, nephews and niece's autograph book. GRRRR. And I can't find them online anywhere else.

I am SO disappointed. I ordered 5 copies of the encyclopedia from Barnes & Noble three weeks ago. I called the other day to see where tehy were and was told they would ship by the 15th. TOday I got an email saying they didn't know when stock would be available and my order was canceled. THis is a huge deal because that is what I had planned to use for my sons, nephews and niece's autograph book. GRRRR. And I can't find them online anywhere else.

I got ours from Amazon.

abqgreene said:

They are apparently becoming harder to come by. I'm so glad I bought mine when I did last year. Paid $1.50 for a brand new copy.

Ellen aka Snow White said:
How/Where do I find the June Facebook group???
Thanks

If you look for the New Official June 2013 thread....its link is on the first page :) id add it here but I'm on my phone. Are you traveling in June also??

what amazing works of art those pages are!! I too would love a copy if you have a moment this week to send it: Alison.dunne AT Verizon .net
(can't PM yet either)

I wish I had the skills to make these. Do you think you'll create more pages in the future?

Hey. I have an autograph book all planned, but love the encyclopedia idea!! Genius!

I'd love to get a copy of your "extras" for it.

Thanks,

kimberly.sloane AT gmail DOT com

Hi! I just stumbled across your amazing designs and am attempting my very first post/request/question on the DIS boards. So bear with me if I am doing this wrong. But can you please share your updated pages with me? I have the paperback Encyclopedia but would LOVE to have the newer characters to add to it. My daughter, Emily, is so excited to start her autograph collection this November when we go. We'll also be going to the MVMCP and was wondering if you have any special Christmas designs as well. Thanks so much! Jennifer

I also came across your great designs and was wondering if you would be willing to email me a copy of your pages? My email is sariclaire@yahoo. I know you prefer PM's, but this is my first post so it won't let me send any yet! My twins turn six at the end of the month so we are taking them for our first trip in early July. Thank you so much! Again- your work is incredable!

Sorry for the lack of replies lately...I've been out of town house sitting for my sister while she was at Disney....we leave in four days, but I will be sending out copies of the .pdf

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just sent you a pm. Would love to have your beautiful designs for my daughter's book. Thank you for sharing your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter