VERY EARLY!! 12/16/2006 10 day Christmas Cruise.....who's going??

LAMPSKIES

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>
I haven't "oficially" placed down the deposit......and it is 2 years away but, who else is sailing for christmas 2006? I'm 99% sure we are going!!!

Hi Ron
Well we are discussing it, We will be checking the kids school calanders this coming week to see how many days they will need to miss.
I would say we are at an 80% we will go.

I am going to look into buying more DVC to see if that will help
with travel and excursions, each trip cost us 10k, anyway for our family of 5.
But in return, we have 100k of smiles!
JS :earboy2:

We are also seriously thinking about it. We have to wait for the school calender to come out though.

:rockband:

teresa

Yeah, I agree w/ the school calandar thing. I wonder how fast these book up? Is it something we could wait on and book T-day and get the discount? I think the 10 day was around 8K for us. Normally we're around 4k.

Ron, do they have enough Miller Lite for 10 days?

we just came back from the 10 day Christmas cruise and it was awesome, we had a great group of DISers with us!

we are probably booking the '06 trip as well

all the cat 1,2,and 3's are booked already for this trip!

- David

We just returned fron the 10 cruise.
We booked while onboard for the 12/16/06 10 day cruise.

DOOGIERUNNER said:
Yeah, I agree w/ the school calandar thing. I wonder how fast these book up? Is it something we could wait on and book T-day and get the discount? I think the 10 day was around 8K for us. Normally we're around 4k.

Ron, do they have enough Miller Lite for 10 days?
they book fast, we are on the 12/10/06 cruise and it is 93% full

My sisters and i are trying so hard to get my dad to book this one! i don't think it will be too hard because he caved in and took us on the 10 night Christmas cruise this year.:D it was a blast and i can't wait to do it again...this time i hope i actually get to meet DIS members!!

We just got back from the 10-day cruise. We booked the '06 10-day cruise onboard, deposit paid, stateroom # will be 2570, unless we upgrade. :)

Looks like 7800 for our cat. 6 for 2 and 4800 for the cat. 11 for the DDs. It is about 5000 more than we spent these last two years but, it is 10 days and more stops.....We like the Eastern better.....

Hey Lamps
you pulled the trigger
i heard you were a fast draw! ;)
how many days will your kids miss school?

JS :earboy2:

We just returned from the wonderful 10 day cruise. It was I think one of our best disney cruises. We rebooked onboard for 12-16-06. Hopefully school calendar will work out and wont miss any days of school. I dont want to wait to 2 years for another cruise.:( Wish they were doing it next year. Our family might try the freedom of the seas in june 06. That should be fun and at least its somthing closer then the 10 day!! See you all there!

Matt

We aren't concerned 'bout the kids and missing school. We've done it each of the last 5 years. But it looks like 3 days. Our school system is tolerant as long as they get good grades and don't have our time off. My gals never call off of school.

We were also on the past 10 day cruise and rebooked prior to leaving the ship. Disappointed we didn't get the 10% like on other cruises but we didn't want to miss out. We will be in 7003 since all secret port hole rooms were booked already. We lucked out this past trip. We will make sure we track the excurision time frame this trip so we get on the pirate cruise in St. Lucia this time since it was already sold out at the 59 day mark. Look forward to keeping in touch over the next two years.

Rick pirate:

My family and I are booked and the deposit is made. I can't wait. I have a countdown going in all my planners.

my family was given the 10% off and $400 onboard credit (we booked two cat 6s).

When we talked to Donna (Cruise Sales Mgr) on the ship, she told us that Disney wasn't offering the 10% on the 10 day Christmas cruise, :guilty: but were giving it on the 3, 4 and 7 day cruises. If you in fact received this 10% discount, I will be calling Disney to check it out. We did talk to Costco travel tonight and we were quoted roughly $600 less then we were quoted by Disney on the ship and they said that they could take over our reservation and give us this better rate. Last cruise we had booked through AAA Travel and they weren't any cheaper then Disney's websight. After talking to several cruisers on the ship, they told us how they booked through Disney and then switched to a another company so this is what we are working on now. Either way we still plan on being on the next 10 day cruise at Christmas.

Rick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter