Very Confused BBB & Dining Reservations - Please help

NooNoo

Earning My Ears
So in October we are going to Florida for 2 weeks staying at Bahama Bay.
All last week I have been booking my dining reservations each day online at 180 days out.
When I came to book TRex - it said that due to the size of my party I could not book it online, I had to call to book.
No problem, I thought, I need to phone them to book BBB for my 2 nieces whilst we are there anyway.

So today, my 180 day window opened up for BBB and as I am a DVC Member & Annual Passholder I called member services to book BBB and sort the Trex dining reservation.

The lady on the phone told me that I can't book BBB until 30 days out as I am not staying onsite.
Ok, so I asked her to help with the dining reservation and she says you can't book any until 30 days out. I tell her I have been booking all the others and that they said to call to book Trex due to the party size and she says there's nothing she can do to help - she says keep doing them online if the system is letting you.

I am so confused now???????? What is correct?????? For the past couple of offsite trips I have done all my reservations at 180 days out???????

Very confused. Can anyone confirm this is correct.
I've got no chance of getting BBB at 30 days out lol!

TIA

I'd call the regular dining number for the UK 0800 16 90 730 - its freephone. The BBB is 180 days in advance however you may need to call TRex directly but the dining CMs will tell you.

TRex holdback some reservations themselves. They're not Disney owned so don't give all their reservations over to the Disney booking system. You might have better luck calling them directly.

She is obviously confusing things with fast pass. Phone again. Fastpass is 30 days out when offsite but BBB and dining ressies are 180 days regardless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter