Very addicting

Status
Not open for further replies.
love love LOVE this site. Good lord, I'm NEVER gonna get that laundry done now!!!

Ok I've been a bad bottler and haven't written on this thread or done any 'bottle work' recently. Well I am LOVING the new features (seagul and foghorn!), and now I am back and ready to hunt down some DIS bottles!

I've been lax on the bottles myself...I'm glad to see there are still DIS'ers hitting the bottle though! :teeth:

I haven't been able to bottle in a long time, but will be hitting up the bottle and falling off the wagon very soon! Glad to see that the addiction is still kicking here on the DIS!

So, has anyone been on Oceangram recently? They've updated the site to where you can now track your oceangram. It will send you an email with your tracking number, then you can enter it to see any replies. Thought that was pretty cool! :cool1:

I was on it last week, but I couldn't stay on for long. Looks like once the kids go to sleep tonight, I will have to do a little oceangramming!!

I forgot to mention, the bottles come really quick now, too. :teeth:

Sorry to bring up an old addiction ;)

TinkerTracy said:
The thread LIVES! Wow! I am going to have to start oceangramming again!
My thoughts exactly! Its almost bed time for the little ones :teeth:

bgirldeb said:
So, has anyone been on Oceangram recently? They've updated the site to where you can now track your oceangram. It will send you an email with your tracking number, then you can enter it to see any replies. Thought that was pretty cool! :cool1:

Ah so cool!!!! :dance3:

Ahh, I've thought of the bottles frequently over the past few weeks...but I've been too busy getting ready for our trip to get on! When I return I will need the bottles because I will have vacation withdrawal! See ya then!

Is it just me or do the bottles come MUCH quicker now?
I think they do...every time I open one of my 2 OG windows (One DIS window 2 OG window...DORK ALERT) there's one bottle...I used to have to wait...and wait.
Wow I like it.
So many new features too! What's up with the pirate ship?

bumped a 2006 thread in honor of the current CB thread wondering if DIS'ers ever Oceangrammed. Addicted for a short time would be a better description. What fun memories!

Ahhh, you found the giany thread!! I could only find the smaller one to post to the other new thread! Of course, this one is sooo big, it will probably get locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter