Vero Beach

PamOKW

<font color=green>The two most important items for
Just saw on ABC News that the FBI raided homes in Vero Beach searching for suspects today. It was a very nice looking middle-class neighborhood. Neighborhood kids talked about how the people seemed nice. There's evidence that they were certified to fly 747's and were taking flight lessons in the area. They are looking for one of the men in particular but sounds like they suspect he may have been on one of the planes. I think they said there had been 4 men and that they had left in a hurry on Monday. Too scary.

I'm not saying this has any effect on "our" home. Just found it disconcerting to know they are all over our country...Boston, New York, Vero, where else?

My wife and I just saw the same report on ABC news with Peter Jennings. We both looked at each other and just said WOW, we were just there. Right under everyones noses in such a quiet community. Just unbelieveable.

Brian, Melissa & Morgan

Here's a story from the Vero paper. It looks to be about a half hour south and inland from the resort.

FBI In Vero

This whole thing is very close to home. We lived in Venice, Fl. and Coral Springs, Fla., and have gone to DVC in Vero. We have a home in North Port, Fla. which is about 11 miles south of Venice. One of our fav. restaurants in Venice is Sharky's which is across the street from the Venice flying school and Venice airport.

I am saying a prayer for the victims and families of this tragedy and for our country to remain strong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter