Vero Beach Openings/Closures from Labor Day Weekend 9/2-9/7 2020

SnappyNewDay_EH

Earning My Ears
Hello friends!
We are scheduled for a Labor Day Weekend at Disney's Vero Beach Resort.
The website says that there will be refurbishments beginning in late September, but we received an email with the following information:

"Prior to your arrival, we wanted to share with you that some or all of the following will be unavailable due to refurbishment and maintenance during your visit: Tiger Lily Aquatic Play Area, Port Holes Miniature Golf, Vero Beach Feature Pool, Whirlpool Spa, Playground, Pool Area Restrooms, and the Pirate’s Plunge Pool Slide."

I'm curious if anyone is currently staying there and knows if the refurbishments have begun?

Thank you!

Hello friends!
We are scheduled for a Labor Day Weekend at Disney's Vero Beach Resort.
The website says that there will be refurbishments beginning in late September, but we received an email with the following information:

"Prior to your arrival, we wanted to share with you that some or all of the following will be unavailable due to refurbishment and maintenance during your visit: Tiger Lily Aquatic Play Area, Port Holes Miniature Golf, Vero Beach Feature Pool, Whirlpool Spa, Playground, Pool Area Restrooms, and the Pirate’s Plunge Pool Slide."

I'm curious if anyone is currently staying there and knows if the refurbishments have begun?

Thank you!

As far as I know - they are sending that to everyone with a reservation this year. I believe it is still on target to begin late september.

We just left there Friday and everything was still open with no sign of any work beginning, hope it stays that way for you 😊

I was planning on going for the first time for two days at the end of September before going to WDW. With 3 kids would anyone recommend changing plans if the pools are closed? I’m sure they would have fun on the beach but we have never been to this resort.

I was planning on going for the first time for two days at the end of September before going to WDW. With 3 kids would anyone recommend changing plans if the pools are closed? I’m sure they would have fun on the beach but we have never been to this resort.
The CMs are wonderful and there are activities for the children, but I think the area where the pool is is an important part of a VB vacation. The ocean isn’t always bathing friendly.

The CMs are wonderful and there are activities for the children, but I think the area where the pool is is an important part of a VB vacation. The ocean isn’t always bathing friendly.

Thank you! Since we’re going to WDW after and the pools are open there I think we will go for the two days. The kids usually enjoy the activities where ever Disney has them, so hopefully they will enjoy them there too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter