VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

We're making our first trip to Vero Beach in September. 4 adults. Wondering what the must-do things are? Also would love food/restaurant recommendations. Thanks all!

Have always liked stopping at American Icon Brewery when we are there. https://www.americaniconbrewery.com/home/
we will be there September 12-15 for a short stay
At one time, there was even a brewery tour available at American Icon Brewery, with a shuttle from the resort to the brewpub and back. I did it in July, 2021, booking at Eb & Flo’s. Informative tour with a nice beer tasting and souvenir pint glass included. Well worth the cost.

Just checked in last night for our very first vacation at Vero. Love it so far.

Happy to report NO SEAWEED! We were concerned based on the last few things we’ve heard, but that must have cleared up because the beach was all clear and beautiful.

Here is the most recent activities guide. There is so much to do :)
IMG_8018.jpegimage.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8019.jpeg
    IMG_8019.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 71173414652__89D6E5C7-E137-4EEE-A900-428BCCEBCA7C.jpeg
    71173414652__89D6E5C7-E137-4EEE-A900-428BCCEBCA7C.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 28

Noseeums are no joke. I put on bug spray in the evening but didn’t realize they were so active at dawn as well. I got eaten alive Sun morning and have been miserable starting late Sun. Put a little bit of a sour ending to an otherwise great trip. But I can assure you I will NEVER make that mistake again.

Noseeums are no joke. I put on bug spray in the evening but didn’t realize they were so active at dawn as well. I got eaten alive Sun morning and have been miserable starting late Sun. Put a little bit of a sour ending to an otherwise great trip. But I can assure you I will NEVER make that mistake again.
Totally agree! We are from south GA so we are used to mosquitos and sand gnats, but these devils are the worst. The Picardin lotion they have scattered around the resort has saved us. Although it is the same insecticide they spray in our yards for pest control, I’m okay with it for 1 week!

We just grabbed a 1-night stay in a Studio Inn-Standard View for early September. Meeting a cousin there. Vero Beach hasn't even been on my radar as a west coast gal! Would love to hear anything fun to do--will be 5 adults (2 rooms). Do they have s'mores every night? Any other tips?

View attachment 780245View attachment 780246
So far my fav thing here was quite a surprise that we didn’t know about! The Peter Pan tunnel on the way to the fishing pond was so cute and a hidden gem. The boys caught some good sized bass also.
We live in FL…please be VERY careful around ponds and fresh water…alligators customarily swim and sunbathe close to the banks…almost all Ponds in our area have warning signs about alligators! 😱😱😱

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter