Vero Beach in the rain

DisneyFirstTimer10

DIS Veteran
Heading to Vero on Saturday for our first visit at the beach resort just in time for the awesome rain soaked Memorial Day weekend. Any tips/ideas for rainy day fun for a family with a 12 and 9 yr old? We will be there until Tuesday then heading to Disney.

I would check with the CMs once you get there, they have lots of things to do. VB CMs are among the most friendly and helpful of any DVC. Enjoy your trip, maybe it won't rain all day.

Heading to Vero on Saturday for our first visit at the beach resort just in time for the awesome rain soaked Memorial Day weekend. Any tips/ideas for rainy day fun for a family with a 12 and 9 yr old? We will be there until Tuesday then heading to Disney.
Oh boy. I’m jealous. We’ve spent some great times at Vero Beach, even in the rain... the resort has so many fun games and activities indoors. I have fond memories of playing giant Jenga and borrowing movies from the front desk. Swimming in the rain is quite fun, too! The kids club can be a blast, but if I remember correctly, it’s for ages 12 and under. Sometimes it’s fun just to explore the resort, walk around, check everything out.
You’ll have a great time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter