• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach, first wk of October

PixiePop

<marquee><font color=blue>I am SO in a smiting moo
Hi~

Can anyone tell me what it is like (especially weatherwise) at Vero Beach around the first week of October? We are thinking about spending a few days there next year and was wondering how warm it would be and how rainy?

Also, could someone tell me if there is a big difference between the gardenview and oceanview?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Have not been during October, but I would think it would still be warm - but not stifling. It is still during hurricane season, so I guess weather could be iffy, but someday, after I retire, I plan to try it in October. Gardenview usually gets a parking lot view, and oceanview is just what it says. I always get, and I loooove the oceanview inn rooms at Vero.

October should be great weather --- as long as there is no hurricane. Temps in the 80's but not humid. Ocean temps should be nice, too.

The oceanview from an Inn room is pretty spectacular. You may also get some pretty nice views from the garden rooms. Even "out the back" where you look across A1A, you are also looking toward the Indian River and get some really great sunsets.....but watching the sunrise over the ocean from an oceanfront room is worth the price of admission.

Just so you know.... The north and south sides of the Inn are also considered Ocean view in addition to the east.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter