Vero Beach 2015 Information & Adoration Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went over for a night and I have to ask this because I wonder every time we stay at the resort. What is with the TINY televisions in the rooms? Are they going to be replaced soon? :confused3

From the condo association meeting Vero Beach Resort is due for a hard goods replacement in 2016.

Anyone know the best way to get to VBR from the south? I've been looking up directions online and they don't seem like a direct route. The last time we went up our GPS had us get off 95 and drive quite a long way on a 2 lane road. DH was going nuts because we couldn't pass and people in front of us were driving under the speed limit. I would like to take I-95 as far north as possible without backtracking.

December 19, 2014
10696285_10205113533987528_392914630606004021_n.jpg

Booked a 2 night OVIR stay, January 2-4. We have a DCL cruise out of Miami beginning on January 4, and we like to enjoy VB before cruising!:thumbsup2
We have another 2 night stay there before the DVC Member Cruise in August, too!
Bobbi:goodvibes

We have a 2 night stay OVIR, 18th-20th January before heading to Port Canaveral for a Disney cruise :goodvibes

Lost count of the number of stays but think it's around 25.

Hey there! Just joined as I ran across this thread in a desperate search for VB info! We are DVC members heading there for our first time 12/23-12/27. I cannot yet PM you as I just joined today...Thanks for providing so much info.

Booked a 2 night OVIR stay, January 2-4. We have a DCL cruise out of Miami beginning on January 4, and we like to enjoy VB before cruising!:thumbsup2
We have another 2 night stay there before the DVC Member Cruise in August, too!
Bobbi:goodvibes

You have been added to roll call, enjoy your stay and cruise

Hey there! Just joined as I ran across this thread in a desperate search for VB info! We are DVC members heading there for our first time 12/23-12/27. I cannot yet PM you as I just joined today...Thanks for providing so much info.

You have been added to roll call, I hope you are enjoying your stay

Arrived very late last night for our 5 night stay at Vero Beach. First time here! Quick check in and easy underground parking for our OVIR---had requested top floor and not a corner and the assigned room did NOT disappoint! 2418 is ocean-front and center....the waves are breaking just 50 yards from my bed and we have a sweeping view of the beach from the verandah. Very quiet, even though the hallway is directly above the lobby, and the laundry room is just 20 steps from our door.
The room is very clean, well kept and will be our home base for this quiet holiday weekend. Lots of holiday themed activities at the resort, plus brunch at Shutters today. The store, spa, pool activities etc are all open. We will not be bored! Will check out some DVDS to watch in the evenings and drive in to Vero to catch the new releases at the cinema.
Very pleased with our choice for pre-cruise stay in FL!

Arrived very late last night for our 5 night stay at Vero Beach. First time here! Quick check in and easy underground parking for our OVIR---had requested top floor and not a corner and the assigned room did NOT disappoint! 2418 is ocean-front and center....the waves are breaking just 50 yards from my bed and we have a sweeping view of the beach from the verandah. Very quiet, even though the hallway is directly above the lobby, and the laundry room is just 20 steps from our door.
The room is very clean, well kept and will be our home base for this quiet holiday weekend. Lots of holiday themed activities at the resort, plus brunch at Shutters today. The store, spa, pool activities etc are all open. We will not be bored! Will check out some DVDS to watch in the evenings and drive in to Vero to catch the new releases at the cinema.
Very pleased with our choice for pre-cruise stay in FL!

Sounds wonderful!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter