Vero Beach 2014 Information & Adoration Thread

We're going to Shutters for dinner tonight and I'm looking for a menu. Didnt have any luck at AllEars.net. Can someone tell me where to find it, please?

OK, I finally found Shutter's menu on page one. Does anyone know if that is a current menu or from years ago?

OK, I finally found Shutter's menu on page one. Does anyone know if that is a current menu or from years ago?
I don't know But if you look through the first 10 or so pages of this thread, I took pics of all menus from our trip last November.

We were at VB last week and I'd be happy to post the activities sheets for those of you who asked to see them. But I can't figure out how to post a photo here. :confused3 If you can direct me, I'll post those for you.

4th time at VB and had our best unit yet in building 12, top floor facing the ocean. Despite the bad weather, we had a great stay!

I don't know But if you look through the first 10 or so pages of this thread, I took pics of all menus from our trip last November.
Just found your pictures on page 3. Shutters menu is a little different now. I brought one home and will scan it tomorrow.

We had an awesome time. When we walked up to the building it smelled just like the food smells you always smell around WDW, they must pipe it in. Then when we walked inside it smelled like orange blossoms. It was wonderful. The food was excellent and afterwards we walked outside to take a look at the ocean. I forgot how much I love listening to the waves crash on the beach. We only live 20 minutes from the beach and this was the first time we've seen it in over a year. That has to change. :beach:

We are here now (though leaving today too) if I can answer any questions!

Things I found out (not sure if it is common knowledge since I haven't read the whole thread).

Mug refills - $3.00 (so bring your old RFID mug)
TIW accepted at the pool bar/dining!

So I guess that makes refills on mugs about $2.40! Totally worth it!

So anyone with a current activity schedule, can you tell me what days they offer the Unbirthday party? Thanks!

Menu from 7/11/14
The deep fryer was broken yesterday, so they took the fish and chips off the menu temporarily until it gets fixed.

10478278_10203883267071624_3215812969711032449_o.jpg

Thanks for the menu. So do they take tiw for character meals and counter food at the pool? I'm trying to decide if it pays for me to get tiw. I'm sure in the course of the year I'll break even but wondering how much more I'd save at vero with tiw as opposed to just using the DVC discount.

Thanks for the menu. So do they take tiw for character meals and counter food at the pool? I'm trying to decide if it pays for me to get tiw. I'm sure in the course of the year I'll break even but wondering how much more I'd save at vero with tiw as opposed to just using the DVC discount.

I do not think TIW card is honored at the pool counter food.

Thanks for putting up that activity sheet we go to Vero in the morning we'll be up at vero for 4 nights!

Thanks for posting the activities sheet"

?? The morning kayaking trip where do they go? Or where is the kayaking done? And any reviews ? And same with the surf school.:)

Great info everyone, thanks! Good to see they had teen organized activities. When does check in start? Also, is it a pain to use the grills? I would like to grill two nights out if our stay, but worried about the hassle.

Thanks for posting the activity sheet! I got home last night and was busy unpacking/laundry! As soon as we left the beach and got back to WDW (Contemporary Resort), the relaxed feelings that we had at the beach were gone! I have a feeling it won't be another 3 years till I go back!!

What! So sad! What do they do now. Seems like that was something so easy.

What about the campfire singalong?

They told us that the lighting was changed at the pool area so they no longer will show them at the pool. I guess they talked about doing them near the campfire area but they haven't. They show movies in the lobby but only at 1 and 4pm. The campfire was rained out the night we had it. They served smores with marshmallow fluff outside the lobby..it was really messy when people were brining them into the lobby from outside. It looked like they were singing songs and telling stories outside but we just caught the end of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter