Vera Bradley obsessed and proud of it!

Has anyone tried out the Little Hipster Crossbody? I'd like a smaller bag, but I need something that is big enough to hold my one biggish item -a sunglasses case, otherwise I travel pretty light (i.d. holder, chapstick and phone). I'm open to other bag suggestions, too :)
My daughter has a Little Hipster, and it is a GREAT bag. She can fit her phone, her glasses case, a mirror, earbuds, hand sanitizer, her Nintendo 3DS XL, and her old MP3 player in there. She's an expert packer just like her mom. ;)

My daughter has a Little Hipster, and it is a GREAT bag. She can fit her phone, her glasses case, a mirror, earbuds, hand sanitizer, her Nintendo 3DS XL, and her old MP3 player in there. She's an expert packer just like her mom. ;)

Thanks! That sounds like a good amount of room for a little bag!

Oh my Oh my.... this thread is so bad.....:rolleyes1:flower1: a few days back I got a 'bradsdeal' email about the VB ebay store sale..... how could I resist? I love that hipster bag so much that I had to get 2 more! I am now up to 4 in a very short time! They had some styles at 70% off, and some at buy one,get one 50% offplus I had some ebay gift cards to use up.... what was I supposed to do?????:rotfl2: Just a few weeks ago, I got a new hipster at the outlet sale (23.00) and my DH said,"don't you already have ONE of those?":cool1::rotfl::banana::bitelip: he has no idea that I have 4,and can't imagine why I would want more than one purse my entire life! (plus that cute backpack I got last season)

I just jumped on the VB bandwagon yesterday and I'm so glad I did! I picked out one on amazon that isn't disney themed but I hope will solve my travel purse situation. It's the hipster in canterbury cobalt and I also grabbed the ID holder as well, which looks to be great for going somewhere that I don't want to carry a purse but need my cards and ID. The dimensions look like its big enough to hold an iPad mini, but will it actually fit?

I just jumped on the VB bandwagon yesterday and I'm so glad I did! I picked out one on amazon that isn't disney themed but I hope will solve my travel purse situation. It's the hipster in canterbury cobalt and I also grabbed the ID holder as well, which looks to be great for going somewhere that I don't want to carry a purse but need my cards and ID. The dimensions look like its big enough to hold an iPad mini, but will it actually fit?
Yes, an iPad mini fits in a regular hipster, even with an otterbox defender case and cover, which is bulky.

that's part of why i started using the hipster,I stick the ipad mini into it for traveling around....

Has anyone tried out the Little Hipster Crossbody? I'd like a smaller bag, but I need something that is big enough to hold my one biggish item -a sunglasses case, otherwise I travel pretty light (i.d. holder, chapstick and phone). I'm open to other bag suggestions, too :)

Yes, that would be a great bag if all you want to carry is you sunglasses case, phone, id and chapstick. I carry one now and really like it. When I need a bigger bag, I will drop this inside a bigger one and use it like a wallet.

Are Vera backpacks really sturdy enough for a school back pack.

We have friends who want them for third fourth and fifth grade.

They are expensive but some of my Vera purses are pulling at the seams. I can not imagine what would happen with books and tablets in them everyday for more than a year.

I did see the new material ones that almost seem like a plastic. But they are looking for the cloth.

Just looking for experience and styles that work well

Thanks

Are Vera backpacks really sturdy enough for a school back pack.

We have friends who want them for third fourth and fifth grade.

They are expensive but some of my Vera purses are pulling at the seams. I can not imagine what would happen with books and tablets in them everyday for more than a year.

I did see the new material ones that almost seem like a plastic. But they are looking for the cloth.

Just looking for experience and styles that work well

Thanks
My daughter uses the large messenger style bag for school and it has held up extremely well. She's put large binders with semi sharp corners in there and has had no issues. She will be using it again this year. She will be in 7th grade. Most schools don't use the big heavy textbooks anymore, so their backpacks should do well.

My daughters use the Vera tote for school and they last for years. My 6th going into 7th daughter is the type that brings every book home and stuffs that thing so it is sooo heavy but it is in perfect condition after 2 years. My older daughter is a Jr in college and wants a new bag just because she is tired of the pattern , but her one from senior year in HS is still in great shape. They are well worth the investment. I personally have too many VB bags to count!!!

I am getting my first VB purse for my 30th birthday! I have had a wallet for awhile but I have wanted this purse for awhile. It's the midnight disney one!

Here is my question for you all! Does any one have a weekender bag? I have been looking at them and I would love one. How much can you pack in it?

I am getting my first VB purse for my 30th birthday! I have had a wallet for awhile but I have wanted this purse for awhile. It's the midnight disney one!

Here is my question for you all! Does any one have a weekender bag? I have been looking at them and I would love one. How much can you pack in it?
I have one! I've only used it a couple of times so far, but you can easily get everything you need for two or three days, including toiletries in there. I was able to pack both kids clothes for a 3 day weekend in there, plus all of our bathroom stuff (toiletries, blow dryer, flat iron). And it slips snugly over a suitcase handle, which is great! :)

I have one! I've only used it a couple of times so far, but you can easily get everything you need for two or three days, including toiletries in there. I was able to pack both kids clothes for a 3 day weekend in there, plus all of our bathroom stuff (toiletries, blow dryer, flat iron). And it slips snugly over a suitcase handle, which is great! :)

Thank you so much for responding! That's great to hear that you can put so much in them. That is exactly what I was looking at using it for so that's awesome! Also putting over a suitcase handle is great too. We are a military family and are moving next summer to who knows where and that is definitely a PLUS!

Thank you so much for responding! That's great to hear that you can put so much in them. That is exactly what I was looking at using it for so that's awesome! Also putting over a suitcase handle is great too. We are a military family and are moving next summer to who knows where and that is definitely a PLUS!
I have one too and actually you can put TOO MUCH in there! The challenge is to still be able to carry it!

Did you guys see they released new patterns and styles for the Disney Vera's today, Oct. 9?
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-op-at-walt-disney-world-resort-on-october-9/

What do you think of the patterns? I am not sure how much I like them. I like the colors on the traditional style but the white always gets so dirty on the other patterns I have. I don't like stiff, scratchy bags so I don't think the poly versions will work for me either. This round may have to be just a wallet or accessory item.

I too like the pink. I only wish they had given a more advanced heads up so some of us out-of-towners could have made a trip to meet Barbara and get the new styles !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter