Vera Bradley lovers... help would be appreciated!

Just got back from Disney World and my niece and I have a new game to play while we were there. It is kind of like "slug bug". Whenever we saw someone with a Vera Bradley bag we would go "Vera". It made waiting in like much more fun. My brother even joined in on the game from time to time. We are from Seattle and I don't think Vera Bradley is as popular here.

Just got back from Disney World and my niece and I have a new game to play while we were there. It is kind of like "slug bug". Whenever we saw someone with a Vera Bradley bag we would go "Vera". It made waiting in like much more fun. My brother even joined in on the game from time to time. We are from Seattle and I don't think Vera Bradley is as popular here.

One of my favorite things about traveling now is seeing all the Vera bags! I just went to Las Vegas earlier this Fall, and standing in the crazy long lines for security at the airport, I couldn't believe how many Vera bags I saw! The woman in front of me had a large duffel as a carry-on. I had a Miller Bag. I saw another woman with the Metropolitan. I haven't seen the Grand Traveler or the Weekender yet, but I'm sure I will eventually! It's fun to see if I know the style and I can name the pattern. Actually, I may be the next person I see with a Weekender. Thinking about it for my :santa: list...I really, really love Sunset Safari, so I'm thinking of making sure I have a few bags. I have the Hipster and 100 bag so far. I'm not in love with the Spring or Summer patterns at first sight, and I think I'd like a travel bag with a different shape than the Miller for air travel. It was fine, but I think more "squared" might be better for me.

Maria :upsidedow

I just saw a ton of people with Vera's on our Disney Dream cruise. I wish my mom would have been with me. DH and DS were not impressed everytime I pointed out a VB. ;)

I give my husband credit. He tries. When he seems what might be a VB bag he asks "Is that a Sarah Bradley bag?" I keep correcting him, but, well... :lmao:

Fighting to resist all of the awesome deals on the Vera Bradley site. Must stay strong but those prints are so pretty.

Alright, alright! I couldn't take it anymore! Between the $5.95 shipping and the 20% off this weekend, I gave in and ordered the Hipster in Suzani.

I am weak...

:lmao:

My local Hallmark had all wristlets 25% off! I bought one for my SIL in Rhythm and Blues. It's really cute -- I had to wrap it right away before it found a home in my closet :blush:

Maria :upsidedow

OHH I so wished I could have dropped by a VB retailer to buy either a wrstlet ...tote ..or East west tote ..those wich I don't have needs lol...to join my VB collection and with a nice 25% it would have been nice :)

I'm a happy VB customer! I got a $20 off coupon code for my birthday. I decided to get a Wristlet, which were $27. When I went to order, they had been reduced to $20.25, so I got a Wristlet in Floral Nightengale for a quarter! :D Plus shipping had been reduced to $5.95. A pretty good deal, imo.

Now I want another Emma, since they're on sale!

I'm a happy VB customer! I got a $20 off coupon code for my birthday. I decided to get a Wristlet, which were $27. When I went to order, they had been reduced to $20.25, so I got a Wristlet in Floral Nightengale for a quarter! :D Plus shipping had been reduced to $5.95. A pretty good deal, imo.

Now I want another Emma, since they're on sale!
where do you regsiter to get a birthday coupon ?
thanks

Alright, alright! I couldn't take it anymore! Between the $5.95 shipping and the 20% off this weekend, I gave in and ordered the Hipster in Suzani.

I am weak...

I think the Hipsters are wonderful! I have two....one I bought while on vacation in Chicago in April 2010 ("Make Me Blush", which was a new pattern at that time and was recently discontinued), and I just bought a new one ("Imperial Toile", also a discontinued pattern) at the Vera Bradley outlet store :cool1: that just opened in the Orlando Premium Outlets on Vineland Ave.

That store just opened back in September or October I think (I was there in early November) and it's wonderful!!

It's a MUST-VISIT for any VB fans who are in Orlando! :)

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I have not read the whole thread ;)

Does anyone have the VB Tech Organizer? Will a Nook Tablet fit in that mesh pocket on the side of it?? Or should I get an Ereader case for the Nook Tablet (will that fit?)

Thanks

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I have not read the whole thread ;)

Does anyone have the VB Tech Organizer? Will a Nook Tablet fit in that mesh pocket on the side of it?? Or should I get an Ereader case for the Nook Tablet (will that fit?)

Thanks

I have one of the tech organizers. I'm not quite sure how big the Nook tablet is but I think it would probably be safer to get one of the e-reader cases. The mesh pocket is a decent size but I don't think an e-reader would fit in it. The other thing about the sleeve is that it's more cushioned than the tech organizer.

I am weak...

That's the one I've been eyeing...Hipster in Suzani. Looking for a good one to use at Disney...I've liked to use the backpack in the past, but my backpack is worn out (my mom bought me another one and my DD borrowed it and put it in the Goodwill bag, without my knowledge, when she cleaned out her closet...grrrr. It was a really old ugly pattern with owls on it...so I didn't use it much, but still). I want to try something different...thinking a crossbody.
I have...in case anyone needs info on any of these...the bowler, mini hanging organizer, backpack, E reader sleeve, east west tote, little betsy, mini hipster, medium cosmetic, coin purse, wallet, zip ID case and lanyard. My DD has a few others like lets do lunch and lunch date as well as the brush and pencil.

I also am liking the rolling luggage. I'd love the roll along duffel in Mocha Rouge.

That's the one I've been eyeing...Hipster in Suzani. Looking for a good one to use at Disney...I've liked to use the backpack in the past, but my backpack is worn out.

I used the hipster (Safari Sunset) on my Disney Trip in October, and it was a perfect size for me. I had plenty of room for my stuff and the bag was not too big or bulky and I loved that I could wear it crossbody.

Oh excellent. I'm glad you guys love your Hipsters. I almost bought one before but got the mini instead. Which is good for maybe going to dinner at WDW or soemthing but not for the day.

But now I have buyer's remorse. I feel bad after reading all the posts on OhMyVera. I should have bought it at my local VB store. Buy local and all that. :confused3

I used the hipster (Safari Sunset) on my Disney Trip in October, and it was a perfect size for me. I had plenty of room for my stuff and the bag was not too big or bulky and I loved that I could wear it crossbody.

Thanks....SOLD!!! Will have to get the hipster before we go to Disney. I like Safari Sunset too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter