Vera Bradley lovers... help would be appreciated!

Did anybody else get one of the stadium blankets? Got mine yesterday in Plum Petals!

I was thinking of picking one up but haven't seen them in person. Are they fleece? I was wondering how thick they were too.

I was thinking of picking one up but haven't seen them in person. Are they fleece? I was wondering how thick they were too.

They have fleece on the back. The front side with the pattern is like a microfiber type material. They actually are really nice.

I don't usually like the solid colors, but I'm kinda digging the Middleton (gee, who is that named after? ;)) small crossbody bag.

Looks better/bigger worn, see here: http://www.verabradley.com/category/Collection/Middleton/828/pc/640.uts

I bought this! I was in the mood for a solid colored bag and I love cross-body bags, so I've been waiting for this collection to get released :)

I just purchased two of the stadium blankets (mocha rouge and Plum Petals). They are cute but a little on the thin side. I was surprised at how...less than expensive...they feel. But it's Vera...so the prints are vivid and pretty and that's all that matters I suppose! My step daughter was over the moon when I gave her the Plum Petals blanket. Purple is "Justin's favorite..." after all. I'm not sure how the "Biebs" made his way into our VB collection...yet here he is!:confused3:lmao:

STILL waiting on the Woodbury Commons VB outlet store to open. I don't know what the dang hold up is with this place but the opening date just keeps on getting pushed back. VERY frustrating!! I am dying to see if the drive will be worth it!

hope everyone is well!!!

:goodvibes

STILL waiting on the Woodbury Commons VB outlet store to open. I don't know what the dang hold up is with this place but the opening date just keeps on getting pushed back. VERY frustrating!! I am dying to see if the drive will be worth it!

hope everyone is well!!!

Noooooo! How did you find this out?? I have it on my calendar so I could plan on spending the day there. Darn it. Well, I'll look at this this way...more time to save up Vera Funds, right? :thumbsup2

I just purchased two of the stadium blankets (mocha rouge and Plum Petals). They are cute but a little on the thin side. I was surprised at how...less than expensive...they feel. But it's Vera...so the prints are vivid and pretty and that's all that matters I suppose! My step daughter was over the moon when I gave her the Plum Petals blanket. Purple is "Justin's favorite..." after all. I'm not sure how the "Biebs" made his way into our VB collection...yet here he is!:confused3:lmao:

I agree about the weight. I had a store hold one for me and was disappointed that it was so thin, but the little old ladies at the store were so nice I didn't have the heart to tell them I didn't want it.

Are any of you Vera lovers in the Chicago area? If so, would you PM me? I want to ask you about the Colorful Day event in Chicago in October.

Thanks!

Just happened to stop by my local VB retailer and accidentally bought a tech organizer in Very Berry Paisley. I really don't need it, I don't have anything "tech"..but it's pretty and it was on sale... :rolleyes1

Just happened to stop by my local VB retailer and accidentally bought a tech organizer in Very Berry Paisley. I really don't need it, I don't have anything "tech"..but it's pretty and it was on sale... :rolleyes1

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident.....those VB store can be terribly dangerous. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident.....those VB store can be terribly dangerous. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Thank you, yes but it only hurt my wallet a little bit, because it was on sale. :rotfl: And when I say "wallet" I mean my Carry-It All Wristlet in Safari Sunset. :lmao: Which I then put in my Mandy bag in Safari Sunset. :rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

Looking ahead.....I think I really like Rythm and Blues! :thumbsup2

Does anyone else think the new Rhythm & Blues looks VERY similar to Blue Rhapsody? Or is it just me? Either way, I like them both. ;)

The Bowler and Mandy are on sale today on the Vera Bradley website for 29.99. I love the Mandy bag but the patterns that are being offered I either don't love or have already.

Does anyone else think the new Rhythm & Blues looks VERY similar to Blue Rhapsody? Or is it just me? Either way, I like them both. ;)

To me it's a combination of Blue Rhapsody and Peacock. I saw the pattern in person and it is gorgeous. I'm going to get a hipster in it for my trip to WDW in October! The Tea Garden is awesome too-very vibrant!

Sure. While I was at WDW this week, the new VB store at Woodbury Commons opened. Like they couldn't wait until I got back?!?!?!:rotfl: Well, I'm certainly going soon because I MUST HAVE that BOOK COVER in Rythm & Blues. Oh yes, I must. :lmao:

I hope this isn't too off topic, but its Vera Bradley related.

I was just reminded why I hate doing rummage sales.

My aunt is having a sale today, so I took several purses just to thin out my stash. I took a Vera mailbag in cupcake pink, and I just got a phone call from her with someone asking me to come down in price.

Before I reveal the numbers...what would YOU pay for a Vera mailbag at a rummage sale? The top flap is a tiny bit faded just from being out in the Florida sun on a Disney trip. Otherwise its in great shape.

Maybe my expectations are just way off.

I hope this isn't too off topic, but its Vera Bradley related.

I was just reminded why I hate doing rummage sales.

My aunt is having a sale today, so I took several purses just to thin out my stash. I took a Vera mailbag in cupcake pink, and I just got a phone call from her with someone asking me to come down in price.

Before I reveal the numbers...what would YOU pay for a Vera mailbag at a rummage sale? The top flap is a tiny bit faded just from being out in the Florida sun on a Disney trip. Otherwise its in great shape.

Maybe my expectations are just way off.

I have a NWOT tags one in Frankly Scarlet I've been trying to unload on a VB FB message board for $25. Only carried for a day. The pattern (new vs. old vs. Vintage) and wear make all the difference. Rummage sales are different, though, because people just want to haggle you down to a lower price that's a fraction of what you paid.

Okay, I'm looking to place an order while the online sale is going on.

Anyone have the Vera bag? I am looking at it for hauling around all my class observation stuff (I'm an education student) and am mostly curious if the strap is long enough to wear it on my shoulder?

I was originally looking at the Tote Bag but I think I'd be happier with the Vera's size..

Nevermind, I decided I don't need another school bag for now. :rotfl:

Heads up, though, for anyone who didn't know: Sale stuff is an extra 20% off right now with free shipping on orders of $100. The extra 20% ends today!

I am ordering: an Angle Tote in Baroque, On the Go in Paprika, and a handbag in Twirly Birds Navy (though I might switch to Baroque because I really like that pattern and have a Morgan in Twirly Bird's Pink)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter