• Controversial Topics Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

Vera Bradley Hipster

DJT

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used one of these in the parks? I usually use a VB backpack but I get tired of taking it off every time I sit down and every time I need something out of it. I usually carry a refillable mug in it and I use that to put little things in (energy bar for example) and sometimes I put a small water bottle inside the mug. I just wondered if the hipster is big enough for those items and more.

Donna

I'm going to move you over to the Theme Parks board...you should get more info there.

You could check out VeraBradly.com you could find all your answers there. I have never used this type of bag from them, but do use the Coach type. Not really any room for water in it. It is on the slim side...

YES!!! I loooove my VB Hipster. I'm not so sure it'll hold a refillable mug, though. At least not with anything else in there. Here's what I stuffed into it at full capacity:

Credit card case (in place of a wallet - I only bring license, AP, emergency info and cc/room key)

Lipgloss/bandaids/meds

cell phone

small, thin sweater

small bottled water from home (WDWs are too big)

pack of Orbit gum

pen

car keys

You can see it holds a decent amount, but I rely on my VB backpack if I need to carry more than the bare necessities.

I carried a mini-hipster on our last trip, I didn't need to carry our mugs to the parks, we had a room close to the food court. The mini was great, it carried the cash I needed, chapstick, hand gel on the strap, my sunglasses and I carried everyones KTTW in the credit card slots. I loved it because it never got heavy and it was small enough that I could easily tuck in my jacket if we went on water rides.

I use my Mini Hipster in the evenings and the backpack during the day. I would think the refillable mug would not really work in the Hipster.

:santa: :santa: :santa:

I used my VB hipster my trip last Nov I brought 2 different bags with me and my VB was the one I used the whole trip I found the other to get very heavy with the same amount of things in it.
Sunglasses w/case, Digital camera small wallet, regular glasses, gum and stuff
lipstick that kind of stuff and it was fine. I highly recommend it.
I plan on taking it this trip

I think you'll find they hold more than they look like they will. I can stuff mine. Love it! The mini hipster is more like an elaborate wallet on a string with room for a really flat/small camera.

I am heading to the Vera outlet sale 2 days before my Disney trip and very excited to bring home some goodies.:yay:

Loving Vera!:cheer2:
Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter