Velvet Sessions Question

jdtopgun71

Mouseketeer
When do they normally announce who is playing at Velvet Sessions? We are going to be there for the March 27th show. Also does anyone know how they determine who they invite?

I'm the one who tracks this and it makes me crazy. Usually it's 7 to 10 days before, which doesn't give you much notice.

As far as how they pick the performer/group, who knows. Sometimes I think they look for the ones who are are most likey to have you run to Google to figure out what their single hit was. ;)

I went to the website and gave them my email address requesting an invitation. How do they determine who in the general public can get an invitation to the event? Do they put names in a hat or something? They have had some really neat entertainers that I know my wife and I would love being fans of 80's music and would love to take her but I'm not sure how to get an invitation.

DUH!! I never noticed that 'invite' part.

I know that Pete's gone to a performance and I'm pretty sure that Julie and Corey have as well. They should be able to give you better idea of how it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter