Velocicoaster - some plus size deets

Peach026

Mouseketeer
At the park now and sitting the fat wait of shame while I wait for the rest of my party to ride. Wanted to share my size deets so other friends can prepare themselves!!!

I’m a 5’3 female, I wear a 3X in torrid, roughly 22-24 jeans and did not fit the test seat. JP is my favorite movie of all time so it was worth it to me to wait in the queue. Hoping others are willing to share their dimensions and experiences too!

I had prepped myself thinking I might not be able to - but having watched some YouTube videos I legit felt I had a 50/50 chance. No soup this time. I hope this helps others!!

Attachments

• F7403643-4096-4E9B-83BA-D2046F82B48B.jpeg
    F7403643-4096-4E9B-83BA-D2046F82B48B.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 83
Thanks for sharing. I'm going in 3 weeks and I think I'm too chicken to go on but want to try the test seat anyway.

I'm a 2 in Torrid but won't be overly heartbroken if I the test seat doesn't work out for me.

Did you do the harry potter rides?

Thanks for sharing. I'm going in 3 weeks and I think I'm too chicken to go on but want to try the test seat anyway.

I'm a 2 in Torrid but won't be overly heartbroken if I the test seat doesn't work out for me.

Not yet!!!! I’m feeling anxious about gringotts but hopeful for FJ with the mod seats!

I am almost positive Gringotts has bigger seats available at least one last row. (But I could be wrong, my Dh usually asks for those seats) And I know for a fact that Hulk does.

Tried hagrids tonight with no luck. That one left me in tears because I’ve done a LOT of researched and based on others reviews I was 95% sure I could ride. I got a green light at forbidden journey, but read somewhere else someone getting a green then being denied once inside.... so a bit nervous it might still not work out. But hoping it does!
I also didn’t got on Freefall which surprised me since i never hear of issues with it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter