• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Velocicoaster Now Accepting EP

So which rides are not included in EP right now? I know Hagrids--is there any others?

Looks like UO’s website just updated the participating EP attractions and Velocicoaster is now listed (it wasn’t listed there earlier this morning). They also finally added Mummy to the list which has been accepting it but wasn’t officially listed on their site.

We've always used EP either through a room at a Premiere or buying them separate, so part of me is glad to see the EP at JWVC but it will suck for non-EP guests.

It will also make early entry even worse for Hagrid's. This puts a lot more pressure on Hagrid's and will impact how quickly the line builds and how long it will take to get through the initial rush - cascading longer wait times further into the day.

I also think Hagrid's is nowhere near ready for EP yet, but who knows, this might accelerate the Hagrid's EP to try to hep spread our the EE crowds a bit again.

Now they need to do Hagrids too. Then, I will spring for an on property hotel that includes EP.

Where does the Express line merge with the Standby line on the velocicoaster?

It’s still 45-55 min wait times with EP this week. It is a busy week though and no Hagrids. Also, I was told by a couple of staff members that it’s only temporary while Hagrids is down.
We never waited this long with EP this week. We went on it several times at different times of day Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. So I think it varies. Longest we waited was yesterday when it was delayed while we were in line at the lockers. Otherwise it was usually about 30min or less.

Well I went from excited to bummed. Our trip is in October and hoped this would happen before then. Excited! But if only for the next two weeks? Bummed.

Ultra excited: both rides will be EP by October

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter