• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vegetarian and Gluten Free

lovindisney

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling with a family member who is a vegetarian AND gluten free. It seems I can find a lot of food options for one or the other, but not as many for both. Any suggestions?

No direct ideas but you know you will be eating a lot more table service than counter service meals. And note the gluten requirements on your reservation. Disney is 1st rate at taking care of requirements. They will normally send a cook out at a table service to talk to you and make special meals when needed.

I have heard from my DS who works at the world, and whose GF is gluten intolerant, that La Hacienda in Epcot has great gluten free options. Good luck.

I watched a video a few weeks ago from Disney Food Blog about vegan options at Disney. Search for it on youtube and it should give you a good idea of options to narrow down your search.

I suggest Boma at AKL. DD15 is vegan, gluten free so we eat there a lot to accommodate her. The chef can talk to your family member and show him/her which buffet items are vegetarian and gluten-free, and can even whip up a special vegan, gluten-free dessert as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter