Vegas Trip ~ November '09 (It's over, but we had a blast!)

What a great weekend!! I think everyone had a blast. I think for most of us some fun girl time was desperately needed. :hug:

And we basically already picked dates for June!! :banana: June 3-7 which is a Thursday through Monday. And I think they even decided to stay at either Treasure Island or Mirage, which ever had the better deal. Typical planners............not done with one trip and already on to the next! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Anyway, we've all got pics to share. I'll try to get mine up on Facebook later today. Hopefully next time we'll get more ladies out there to join us. :)

What a great weekend!! I think everyone had a blast. I think for most of us some fun girl time was desperately needed. :hug:

And we basically already picked dates for June!! :banana: June 3-7 which is a Thursday through Monday. And I think they even decided to stay at either Treasure Island or Mirage, which ever had the better deal. Typical planners............not done with one trip and already on to the next! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Anyway, we've all got pics to share. I'll try to get mine up on Facebook later today. Hopefully next time we'll get more ladies out there to join us. :)

I am so glad another trip is already being planned. Count me in for sure!!! Who's looking for roomies???

Well crud, I might miss out on that trip.
That is the weekend before finals.

It sounds like you girls had a great time!

I'm happy to hear you all had a great time. :goodvibes

June sounds good to me. Hopefully I'll be able to make it this time around. :thumbsup2

June sounds good to me. Hopefully I'll be able to make it this time around. :thumbsup2

Wendell, that would be great :thumbsup2

Finals, schminals!! You gotta come have fun :thumbsup2

Wendell is here!!!! We were wondering where you were at.

Yay, Wendell is here :woohoo: You in too, Stacie?? Looking for roomies already ;)

Of course Im looking for roomies. I just don't sleep with anyone you know.

In the spirit of it being almost Christmas, I am going to completely bite my tongue and not say something inappropriate right now. This is my Christmas gift to you, Stacie. I hope you appreciate how difficult this is for me :lmao:

I am so glad another trip is already being planned. Count me in for sure!!! Who's looking for roomies???
I'm so glad too! Hmmmm, should we start a shiny new thread for our shiny new trip??? :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Noooooooooo! :sad2: We talked about you this weekend (were your ears burning?) and about how much we all hoped you'd make it in June. Can't you just bring along the books and study there? We will all help. You can study in the taxis. ;)

Oh, I hope so! I missed you this time. I didn't have anyone to curse at or give the thumbs up to. :thumbsup2 ::yes::

In the spirit of it being almost Christmas, I am going to completely bite my tongue and not say something inappropriate right now.
Say it, say it. popcorn::

:p

Noooooooooo! :sad2: We talked about you this weekend (were your ears burning?) and about how much we all hoped you'd make it in June. Can't you just bring along the books and study there? We will all help. You can study in the taxis. ;)

Good idea!! Deb, I can totally help you study. I am the medical terminology queen - it's how I do :thumbsup2

Say it, say it. popcorn:: :p

Trouble maker!!! I promised it was my Christmas gift to Stacie and I'm sticking to it. However, next time I'm there for ya :rotfl:

Of course Im looking for roomies. I just don't sleep with anyone you know.

First weekend in June? Hmmm, I may be in for this one!

And I feel special, since I got to sleep with Stacie!! Well, kinda...

In the spirit of it being almost Christmas, I am going to completely bite my tongue and not say something inappropriate right now. This is my Christmas gift to you, Stacie. I hope you appreciate how difficult this is for me :lmao:

:lmao: :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

I'm so glad too! Hmmmm, should we start a shiny new thread for our shiny new trip??? :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Oh, I hope so! I missed you this time. I didn't have anyone to curse at or give the thumbs up to. :thumbsup2 ::yes::

Say it, say it. popcorn::

:p

awww...I missed you too!!! If I can juggle an easy schedule spring quarter and just have math as my hard class, I should be able to make it.

Did you talk about anything good????
Everything was hurting so I wouldn't have noticed if my ears were burning!!

Hey I might come in March to Vegas, spring break.

Thanks girl! Do I also get a freebie for Boxing Day?

First weekend in June? Hmmm, I may be in for this one!

And I feel special, since I got to sleep with Stacie!! Well, kinda...

:rotfl2:

I love that you guys are so type A you planned the next trip already.

True blue divas.

:lmao:

Loved hearing all about her new love interest. popcorn:: Happy she's finally happy. :goodvibes

He called me when I was driving home from the airport to make sure I was going to see him. I picked up Aerial and we went over there for the evening. Deuce wanted to know when I was spending the night again, and now Aerial is saying she would be comfortable staying over there. This is just getting weird. :love::goodvibes

He called me when I was driving home from the airport to make sure I was going to see him. I picked up Aerial and we went over there for the evening. Deuce wanted to know when I was spending the night again, and now Aerial is saying she would be comfortable staying over there. This is just getting weird. :love::goodvibes

OMG!!!!

:cool1:

We could move it up to May. As Stacerita would say...just sayin'.
As long as we avoid Mother's Day and Memorial Day. We have to see when we can get a smokin' deal.

Marcie, that is great that it is all working out so smoothly. I could see it in your eyes when you talked about him that you really care for him. And then you just had to buy gifts for his kids, so that shows genuine affection. :lovestruc I am sure by May/June you will be ready for some Diva time with us in Vegas.;)

I just wanted to say I had the best time. I enjoyed it all. We had some great meals, too. Our waiter at Dick's was great. I have some pictures that will try to post on FB. Ok, I won't lie, Brianne will post on FB for me.:)

Yeah, but you know the time will fly. Plus we have the Divas trip in Feb to hold us over.
I know. But still. I'm pouty over having to wait so long. (stomp, stomp)

We could move it up to May. As Stacerita would say...just sayin'.
As long as we avoid Mother's Day and Memorial Day. We have to see when we can get a smokin' deal.

Marcie, that is great that it is all working out so smoothly. I could see it in your eyes when you talked about him that you really care for him. And then you just had to buy gifts for his kids, so that shows genuine affection. :lovestruc I am sure by May/June you will be ready for some Diva time with us in Vegas.;)

I just wanted to say I had the best time. I enjoyed it all. We had some great meals, too. Our waiter at Dick's was great. I have some pictures that will try to post on FB. Ok, I won't lie, Brianne will post on FB for me.:)
I had so much fun too!! I was so happy watching you and Cheryl dancing and doing shots at Kahunaville. :dance3: And the food at Wolfgangs was so good. Gotta try the pizza next time. :thumbsup2

I think May is too restrictive, much as I love the thought of moving it up more.

There's Mother's Day, Memorial Day, and then there was one weekend that Marcie couldn't take off and one that Theresa couldn't take off.

I'm all for moving it sooner, but unless they can work out their dates, I think the first weekend in June is better. :confused3

Oh and in the meantime if any of you get the urge to come for a quickie, just let me know!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter