vee & jay's pj *~*i'm baaack*~*

so, finally got some wedding-related issues rolling...FLOWERS!
We still want to stick with a blue pallet with orange/golden accents -- think along the lines of the sky during sunset *sigghhh*:cloud9:

And since we're budget conscious -- we're looking at roses...these kinds of roses:
2198-twelve_orange_roses_gift_wrap.jpg

but since i love how english roses look -- i'm hoping to get a bouquet of these (if i only knew where to find them aside from the UK):
lady_emma_hamilton.jpg

And so far, i'm still sticking with that dress with the blue ribbon...i shall fit into it soon enough, and post pics -- tho i have to say, my mom and sis (still in wedding planning mode) want to take another round at dress hopping. round two, or is it three? anywho, another round coming up this weekend. pictures coming this time. :cutie:

yes there better be photos girl! heehehee!

I love those sunsetty looking coloured roses!

Welcome to the disboards! I just read your pj, and everything is coming together nicely! I love the orange roses. Roses are my absolute favorite, and the orange and red is really pretty. It will totally pop against the blue dresses.

I could totally go work for disney too. I want to be a photographer there. I live about two hrs away, and I have threatened to move closer or get a part time job there if they would let me work only a couple of days a week. We should start our own community - like Celebration, except it could be the DIStown! :rotfl:

yes there better be photos girl! heehehee!

I love those sunsetty looking coloured roses!

there will, especially now that i'll fit better into the dresses hehehe :lmao:

Those are lovely!! Nice choice! :thumbsup2

Thank youuuu!! i can't wait to see it all come together!

Welcome to the disboards! I just read your pj, and everything is coming together nicely! I love the orange roses. Roses are my absolute favorite, and the orange and red is really pretty. It will totally pop against the blue dresses.

I could totally go work for disney too. I want to be a photographer there. I live about two hrs away, and I have threatened to move closer or get a part time job there if they would let me work only a couple of days a week. We should start our own community - like Celebration, except it could be the DIStown! :rotfl:

I hope they'll come out looking they way i think they will. :confused3
We neeeed to all do that -- i keep telling Jay that's where i want to end up!
and :rotfl: at the name DIStown!! That would be soo cool...and hilarious!

Could you imagine:
"where do you live?"
"I live in DIStown!"
"That town?"
"No, DIS-town" :rotfl:

oh my lordy i'm making my tummy hurt i'm laughing so hard! hahahahahahaha

Could you imagine:
"where do you live?"
"I live in DIStown!"
"That town?"
"No, DIS-town" :rotfl:

oh my lordy i'm making my tummy hurt i'm laughing so hard! hahahahahahaha

hahaha too flippin funny Vee! Oh and I meant to tell you I am making it my mission to mail you buttons this week lol! I was out of commission this weekend with my knee and never made it the Post Office, but I will this week for sure

Oh and love the roses! Great colors!

hahaha too flippin funny Vee! Oh and I meant to tell you I am making it my mission to mail you buttons this week lol! I was out of commission this weekend with my knee and never made it the Post Office, but I will this week for sure

Oh and love the roses! Great colors!

aawwwwe, thanks sam!! after this weekend's series against your boys, Jay will stop crying :laughing: and he'll be so happy when the buttons come -- i keep telling him, "see there are some wonderful people from massachusetts!!!"

but i hope you're feeling better, and that you heal real soon!! here's some Disney love :wizard:

So, Jay and I found a deer tick on our pup the other day -- it doesn't look like he's sick or anything, so we're hoping that he didn't get bitten.

But then we found another deer tick crawling around in the bedroom :eek:, and now we gotta haul major booty to wash our sheets and bug bomb the place!

ugh...and that's my update -- poor mOcHi. but here's a vid from when we had to wash him cuz of the tick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-woR7WV9ucs

FEB 11Th!!! 11 is my lucky number!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aawwwwe, thanks sam!! after this weekend's series against your boys, Jay will stop crying :laughing: and he'll be so happy when the buttons come -- i keep telling him, "see there are some wonderful people from massachusetts!!!"

but i hope you're feeling better, and that you heal real soon!! here's some Disney love :wizard:

haha yes! I love it! And I will prove to Jay that there are nice Bay Staters in MA lol!

So, Jay and I found a deer tick on our pup the other day -- it doesn't look like he's sick or anything, so we're hoping that he didn't get bitten.

But then we found another deer tick crawling around in the bedroom :eek:, and now we gotta haul major booty to wash our sheets and bug bomb the place!

ugh...and that's my update -- poor mOcHi. but here's a vid from when we had to wash him cuz of the tick:

And I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you are your Squishy are ok! Bug bombing is no fun at all, hope you guys have a nice weekend despite all that.

But the Youtube video is too flippin cute!

Hahaha is that you giggling in the back ground because your poor mochi is paddling his paws even though he isnt in the water!!??? aww!

oooh V, that video made me laugh and it made me want to grab ya mOcHi and cuddle him!! awww!!

I just read your PJ and you've had mye in hysterics :lmao:

I love you dress and flower choice. The color will look so pretty together, IMHO. I am definatly moving to DIS-town with you girls, I want in on that course, and I just watched the video from washing your adorable pup and i was laughing my butt off. My little guy does that too! Its hilariouse!

I hope you get your date and I can't wait for more updates!:upsidedow

I bet Vee has moved into our Dis town without telling us!?

Hope you are okay! :hug:

hi ladies, i'm so sooo sorry i haven't been updating in over a month or so, but my family and i have been going through alot in the last few weeks -- my step-dad went into the hospital in April for 2 heart attacks, so they had scheduled him for a triple bypass soon after.

He was in intensive care for about 3 days until he passed away on May 14th. We've been trying to fly our family in from allover for the funeral, and have been preparing for the wake and burial. It's been about 2 weeks since, and i miss him alot.

He brought me up for most of my life, like my real dad, and he was so excited when i asked him to walk me down the aisle. But sometimes life happens, and you can't control some things, and now he'll be there in spirit looking down from heaven. :sad1:

My family is devastated -- it happened so fast -- but we're coping. Thanks for everyone's concern just cuz i haven't been on the boards in a long time. i heart my DISboard girls!!! So, just as a reminder, cherish every moment you have with your loved ones, and hold on to those memories!!

love, vee

ps ~ i'll update soon. miss ya girls!

oh gosh vee...
I am so so sorry. There is nothing like losing a father-figure. I feel terribly for you and your family.

Please if there is anything I can do let me know. Funny thing is that I was coming on here to tell you that tomorrow I was going to the bronx zoo and wanted to know if you wanted to meet up lol.... silly i know..but i was thinking about you<3

After everything calms down, I will buy you a drink on me...big big hugs

I am so sorry hun!:hug:

I hope you and your family get all the support and love it needs right now. You know us DISgirls are always here if you need us!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter