VCR's??

BraveMom3

DIS Veteran
Do all the accomodations (studios, 1BR, 2BR) have VCR's? We're planning our first trip home to VWL in June 2002, for 14 nights split between a studio and a 1BR. My kids always want a VCR when we go, and I can't understand how, with all there is to do at WDW, they can be concerned about watching a movie!!!:D

There are vcr's in 1 bedrooms, but not studio's. We always had one that could record and play, but I have read recently on these boards that some of them only play. After a long day, I enjoy watching a movie. Maybe your kids will, too.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I could pack our video "player". It's much smaller and lighter than a VCR. What kind of videos do they have available for "free rent"? Is it a pretty good selection? I really hate to add movies to my packing list. With 3 children, and staying 2 weeks, that list is really long already!!:D I guess I could just take the VP, with no movies, and let a movie purchase every 2 or 3 days be a treat instead of some toy! That is if there is any movies they don't already have!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter