• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vault - help me calm down please

adamak

DIS Veteran
Flight JFK-HNL this Sat morning. Tested with Vault yesterday and dropped kits off UPS by noon. UPS tracking said it arrived at the lab today, 3 hours ago. But I still haven't gotten any email from Vault saying they received the packages. How soon should I expect the received email? And how much time before you get the result? I know I still have tomorrow to wait but if I don't get anything by noon tomorrow, I'll have to head to airport to get backup testing. (And I don't know if there will be slots left).

Going to Hawaii shouldn't be this stressful. :(

3 hour you know they have open the packages, prep the samples, run the samples , process the samples do the paperwork, read the results and the review the results. Before reporting to you. I think you need to breathe and relax

No, I'm not asking for the result email. I'm asking when you get the notifications that the lab has received the package. Wouldn't that be in sync with UPS tracking?

No, I'm not asking for the result email. I'm asking when you get the notifications that the lab has received the package. Wouldn't that be in sync with UPS tracking?
Mine was not. I could see that the packages were delivered by UPS early but then did not get an email from Vault until Thursday evening that they had received it.

Trying not to be negative, because my experience was the week everything went crazy (week before Thanksgiving) and the test sites all seemed overloaded, but I would look into having a back up appointment. You can always cancel it if not needed. After my Thanksgiving experience trying to get to Maui (tested Wed for Sat flight, daughters results came from Vault on Friday morning in perfect time mine did not come until 2 am Sunday - trip missed because I did not have a back up), I would only be comfortable with having a back up rapid appointment made. I do think my experience was an outlier, but I regret not having made a back-up or gone with a rapid results test.

I am assuming you don’t have the option of Walgreens rapid test. If someone has that option, I would go with that as I have not heard issues with it. Also, it is free!

We heard from Vault about 9 hours later (after UPS tracking) it was received on a Wednesday late afternoon. Then had our results by noon on Thursday for a Friday a.m flight.

Thank you all. So the "We got your pkg" email came in about 4 hrs after the UPS tracking receipt. But then the negative results came just now, which was only 8 hours after the receipt email which is a surprise to me. So data point. I took the test yesterday at 10 am. I got the result email 11 pm the next night. Pretty awesome.

Yay - I am so happy that it came right away. I just was a weird exception.

Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter