Vancouver post cruise tour to airport?

Jenny Mauger

Earning My Ears
We are on the Alaska cruise now and just found out Disney will not run the disembark tour to the airport. Can anyone recommend a tour company that would take us to a few attractions then drop us at the airport? We are a party of 8 and the earliest flight out is 5pm

I would have my luggage sent to the airport and buy hop on hop off trolley/bus. First place you’re gonna go is to see the bridge from a beautiful beautiful vantage point. Stay as long as you like at the different places grab a Uber/cab back to the airport. I’ll see if I can find a link for you. Check back here I won’t make another post just for that.

Make sure that you get on one that stops at Granville Island and assume that you will probably try to get to the airport from there.

I don’t know if I’ll be able to find the correct information I did find this which includes Grandville and Stanley

https://www.shoreexcursionsgroup.com/tour/trolley-hop-vancouver/akvrvtctroley

If you look, it starts for you at the cruise terminal right there just as you get off the ship couldn’t work any better and they know it too! You jump on the green line and have the most amazing time. It goes in the order that you see listed here.

• Gastown
  • Art Gallery
  • Canada Place Cruise Terminal / Vancouver Convention Centre / Welcome Kiosk
  • Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront
  • Robson Shopping District / Blue Horizon Hotel
  • Coal Harbour / Westin Bayshore Hotel
  • Stanley Park Pavilion / Miniature Railroad
  • Vancouver Aquarium / Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours
  • Totem Poles
  • Prospect Pont
  • Ferguson Point
  • Second Beach
  • English Bay Beach
  • Aquatic Centre / False Creek Ferries
  • Granville Island Bus Loop
  • Entertainment District
  • Library Square
  • Sports District / Sandman City Centre Hotel
  • Chinatown

The first bold is where you start and the last bold is where you stop. And if I could make a suggestion delay your flight home one more day and get the two day pass.

Last edited:

We did a tour through Landsea tours. We did to/from hotel as we were staying over, but others on our bus were gettting dropped off at the airport after our hotel drop off. The tour was great and the driver very reliable, accommodating, and knowledgeable. He even dropped others off at other city spots upon request. I wish we had more time on Granville island but it was a convenient way for our multigenerational group to see the sights.

We had to cancel earlier this summer but were booked through Tours by Locals for a tour with Gabriel. We were.really.looking forward to it. You should check them out..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter