• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vancouver Hotels

I'm having a hard time finding a hotel for our Alaskan cruise next summer.

We NEED 3 separate beds. Ideally one of them will be queen size, double beds are just too small for my husband and I to sleep comfortably.

All of the hotels I'm seeing only have two double beds. Anything with a suite has a single bed in the main bedroom. (My teenager doesn't mind sleeping on a sofa bed as long as she has her own room, but my 10 year old still needs a bed!)

Does anyone have a hotel recommendation with suites with two beds in the bedroom? In a real pinch we could do two queen beds, but I'm not even finding that!
(And we would like a nice location downtown. Price is less of an issue than beds!)

Thanks!
We stayed at the EXchange Hotel Vancouver last July and had a fantastic experience. We were also looking for two queen beds. Our room had two queen beds and a chair that turned into a pullout. It was walkable to the port, had wonderful service, and very competitive pricing to what we would pay right at the port.

We are in the same boat in looking for a room with 3 beds prior to our Alaskan cruise (although there are only 3 of us).

We are considering the Best Western Plus Sands (father from port but near English Bay) for a room with 2 Queen beds plus sofa bed.

The Fairmont Hotel (not the waterfront, which isn't in my budget) also offered a complimentary rollaway when we called and they have a two queen room. It's not a suite, but would work for my family. You might check the other places you are looking at and see if a rollaway is an option.

If you do the Best Western, check out the Rio Brazilian Steakhouse around the corner. Very good.

Also consider going for a walk along the seawall, either towards Stanley Park, or back towards the Burrard Street bridge.

You will definately need a cab or uber to the port from that hotel, it isn't just the distance, but the hill in the middle.

If you do the Best Western, check out the Rio Brazilian Steakhouse around the corner. Very good.

Also consider going for a walk along the seawall, either towards Stanley Park, or back towards the Burrard Street bridge.

You will definately need a cab or uber to the port from that hotel, it isn't just the distance, but the hill in the middle.

Its interesting many or most of these places will not allow a booking for 5 people but seem to accommodate it anyway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter