Van Service From Mco To Port

BMURPHY02

Mouseketeer
I NEED VAN SERVICE TO TAKE MY GROUP OF 10 PEOPLE
PICK UP AT ORLANDO AIRPORT AND TAKE US TO CAPE CANAVERAL
AND RETURN US BACK TO THE AIR PORT AFTER THE CRUISE
THANK YOU

Try Mears. I bet they'll do it.

And a hint,Murphy, since you're new and probably not familiar with the guidelines...but posting in all caps is the equivalent of screaming. Plus it's just plain annoying. :)

Gayle(UDB)

Originally posted by UrsulasDaBomb
And a hint,Murphy, since you're new and probably not familiar with the guidelines...but posting in all caps is the equivalent of screaming.

Guidelines????? I thought it was just a matter of etiquette.

Anyway, Mears charges per person and for 10 people it will be outrageous.

Florida Tours, Tiffany Towncar and Happy Limo all offer shuttle vans for a flat rate per van and will be much cheaper for you.

We're a party of 8, and are using Tiffany Towncar. It's $170 roundtrip, and the Passporter's Guide to the DCL has a $15 off coupon. We were going to rent a mini-van, but this is cheaper, and eliminates the hassle.

Woobie

I just got off the Magic on Sat :( We were a party of 6 - I used Yourride.net. They charged $150.00 round trip and there was a $5.00 coupon. They showed up on time and best of all the ended up surprising us with a limo both ways. We had 4 kids with us and they loved it. I don’t know why we got a limo but I was happy that we got one.

Our family of 16 also used 'Yourride' and were very pleased w/their service. We had a van w/trailer for all our luggage, strollers, etc. They made our trip less stressful by being there when we arrived at MCO and were waiting upon return. The charge is the same up to 10 passengers, $150 roundtrip w/
$5 coupon on site. Tip is additional. You might want to ck out the transpo board. http://www.yourride.net/cruises/

Hi,
I vote for yourride, they treated us great. We had fifteen of us. Great van with a covered trailer for our luggage.
have a great trip,
Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter