Value Rooms

stormer

DIS Veteran
We are adding a night to the beginning of our trip. Was thinking of staying at a value. I know POP had two queens. Do any of the All Stars have two queens? I thought I read they were being refurbished, but I don't remember which one.

There's no box spring on either bed, they both are on a platform. They are exactly the same except one folds up.
Oh horrors! Why is Disney charging $150 a night to sleep on a futon? :( Oh, I know, people are willing to pay for Disney (TM) and less bed bugs?

We've stayed at Pop 4 times since the refurbishment and the mattresses are amazingly comfortable!! 1 trip was with my parents who are in their late 70s and they loved the mattresses too!

I was in a renovated room at ASMo and both beds were super comfortable and were for the most part the same. Only noticeable difference was one could be stowed away and had a frame where it could tuck into the wall and turn into a table. IMO I wouldn't stay at an unrenovated value resort going forward because of how nice the beds were.

Oh horrors! Why is Disney charging $150 a night to sleep on a futon? :( Oh, I know, people are willing to pay for Disney (TM) and less bed bugs?
Less bed bugs? I hope youre joking about the bed bugs remark. They can happen anywhere. The values are NOT a flea bag motel. The reno'd rooms are actually very nice and the mattresses are quite comfortable. I didnt have an issue at either pop or movies, and ive stayed at both post-reno. Both the standard and the fold up beds are quite comfy. Oh, i have a platform bed at home too (no box spring). And its very comfy. The ONLY issue i seem to have at most hotels is with the pillows. Ugh! If it didnt take up so much space, i'd bring my own pillow from home. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter