Valentine Recipe SWAP

I did not receive anything today. :sad1:

I will be mailing these out on Saturday 2/3. You should receive them next week. You all did a beautiful job and I was very impressed with the talent expressed in your work.

If you're a glutton for punishment, I have started the Disney Recipe Swap. I expect to see some familiar names and look forward to swapping with you again.:grouphug:

Donna

That time difference again!!!!!!

That filled sooo quick - you're going to have quite a job on your hands!

I got Aries' recipes. (Although no return postage).
Everyone else's is ready to go. Mazda, am I to give Maria 1.00?

She said she wasn't too fussed about the 40 cents I owe, but if the money will be left over (I'm not sure how much the return will be as it depend how heavy everyone's recipes are, I suppose) then yes. But if you won't have enough for postage, no. Does that make sense:headache:

I know I included extra postage (though it was 2 priority stamps) if someone else sent cash or smaller stamps, switch it around and use my extra where needed. I hope you can make sense out of that sentence, lol. :confused3

Just wondering if these have been mailed yet, and if so, when? With the weather conditions here, I really need to know when to look for it.

Thanks!

We're forcast snow for tomorrow - 15cm may not sound a lot to you guys but its the most we've had here this century! Mind you, it was promised a couple of weeks ago and I brought loads of work home ready to work there and there wasn't even an inch, so I had to get on the train :headache:

Mine came today. And can I just say we have some super creatively talented people out there? I will be lifting some techniques for my Disney Swap.

Mickster, when you get yours, can you take a picture of mine for me? I forgot to do it and didn't make one for me. Thanks!!!

Mine came today too! Beautiful work ladies! I can take pictures of them later today and post them. (Well, only my group of course. Sorry about that...) Mickey P, Thanks for hosting!:cutie:

Did you make one of yours for yourself? If not, I can photo yours and post it here.

I did make one for myself. Thanks! I'll be able to post pictures tomorrow. I have advancements to do for Cub Scouts tonight! :)

Mine came yesterday! Fast fast fast...

Love reading the recipes...yummy :goodvibes

Still waiting for mine but hopefully they'll come by the weekend as we are away for part of next week (half term!). We've got snow! DS(7)'s school closed because the Head says "who knows when we'll have snow again". So I'm working at home again today - theoretically!;)

Still waiting for mine but hopefully they'll come by the weekend as we are away for part of next week (half term!). We've got snow! DS(7)'s school closed because the Head says "who knows when we'll have snow again". So I'm working at home again today - theoretically!;)

You said the S*** word!!!! Now it's your turn on the naughty mat!!!! :rotfl: This word is not allowed on the boards!!!!! BAD GIRL!!!! Now that you are on the naughty mat you must think about what you have said!!!! :lmao:

I got mine in yesterday and thank you ladies! They were all so wonderful! I enjoyed all of them!!!! You all did such beautiful work! So tell me did you all like my funky hen!!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter