• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Val d'Europe restaurants recs

HFJohnson

DIS Veteran
We have one night in Val d'Europe before moving on to DLP and will need to find somewhere for dinner. Does anyone have any recommendations? There will be 10 of us including 4 children so it will need to be fairly family friendly.

I've think I've seen people mention Ristorante Del Arte which could be a good option going by their website (looks a bit like Pizza Express). Has anyone tried it?

Sorry, I can't help you with any recommendations but would be interested to know the answer to this question too as we may stay offsite one night to do a visit to Paris and would need somewhere to eat. :goodvibes

We like the Lebanese restaurant Noura which is in the shopping mall, the crêperie Le Menhir in the courtyard (Place Toscane) at the end of the mall and L'Interprete which is a more traditional French restaurant which is opposite this courtyard on Cours du Danube. Le Paradis du Fruit (also in the mall) has a nice variety to choose from. I think you will find all the restaurants family friendly around V d'E. Bon Appétit :goodvibes:

I am also following. We have always just eaten in the mall which is nice as DS can have his junk food while we have a better meal. Also the supermarket has a great deli department. We go in and get bakery for a quick breakfast in the morning.

Del Arte is great! Delicious pizza's and pretty cheap.
I eat here quite regulary during my DLP visits (about 7/8 times a year).

We ate at Hippopotamus twice last month (3 adults 3 kids) had a set 2 course menu for E17.90 adults and E8 kids. Lovely food and service and I'd go back again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter