Val & Dan's PJ- Wedding Canceled

Your dress is gorgeous and looks beautiful on you! Yay for passing the the 6 month mark :banana:

Sorry to your momma for showing us the pictures first :flower3: - I'm sure you just got caught up in the excitement!

I don't want to seem stingy and unsharing!

I am excited Val posted her pics!

I was caught off guard because one second she is babbling on the phone about going up on the weekend, and the next, I check her PJ and she has her dress and has already posted.. :lmao:

I will pretend she tried to text me and it couldn't get through! Because my text messaging doesn't work half the time! ;)

Val haven't stopped by in ages. Your dress is gorgeous! I especially love the detail on the train.

I forgot I promised Dan I'd ask if anyone knew anyone that had used Sandals resorts for a honeymoon? We were originally going to do an adventures by disney tour of Rome but, Sandals sounds great. By the beach just doing nothing. Perfect! Of course by the time I make a reservation I will have probably changed my mind about three more times! :scratchin

:lmao: Yeah i'm a bit far behind. If you're still interested, Joe and I have been to Sandals Antigua.

Your dress is gorgeous and looks beautiful on you! Yay for passing the the 6 month mark :banana:

Sorry to your momma for showing us the pictures first :flower3: - I'm sure you just got caught up in the excitement!

Thank you! I was very excited to have some pics. They weren't even on my camera. Luckily I had a friend that was able to drop everything to go with me to take some pics otherwise I probably still wouldn't have any pics of me in my dress!

Pretty wedding dress!

Lovely and classic... super nice

Thank you!

Val haven't stopped by in ages. Your dress is gorgeous! I especially love the detail on the train.

Thank you! The train really is much pretty than I remember it being.

:lmao: Yeah i'm a bit far behind. If you're still interested, Joe and I have been to Sandals Antigua.

I completely forgot about that! We decided to put off the honeymoon for multiple reasons. One being we have no money! AND, hopefully we'll both be getting great jobs soon after we graduate and it might be hard to get a couple weeks off within a few months of starting a new job. HOpefully it won't be hard getting one week off for the wedding! :) But, I will remember when the time comes.

Val! You look beautiful in your dress! I love it!!!

Thank you!

Nothing too exciting going on in the realm of planning. I'm very busy so I don't really have much time to devote to wedding. In fact I still have my BEO on my nightstand that i have to send back to my planner. Oh well. I waited like three months for it, they can wait at least that amount! ;)

DF's grandparents are in town and his grandmother asked if we were doing a breaking of the glass ceremony. He told her yes and he said she looked so proud and happy so it looks like we are adding that to the ceremony. It'll be fun and then 1/2 the crowd will yell mazel tov. (I don't know if I spelled that right!)

Also I def. decided not to do programs. I catered a wedding not too long ago and threw away every single program at the wedding. Just too much time and money to be thrown in the trash. In fact, 1/2 the favors got thrown away as well.

Still no luck on new shoes. I just haven't found any flats I want. Although I think I want something with a peep toe. I suppose at some point I'll have to actually head out somewhere and look. Until then I will contemplate!

I suppose I ought to go to class. Although I would rather sleep in this chair I'm sitting in. Boo on class!

I used to do catering for weddings, too!!! That was my summer job all through college and it was the most fun I have ever had working. Definitely helped with wedding ideas, too, cause you can see what works and what doesn't. Only down side was the penguin suit :groom: we had to wear, its hard to make that look cute!!!

The detail on your dress is just amazing! I can only imagine how magnificent it looks in person if it looks that good in the photos! The train is incredible!

Your dress is very pretty!! That is going to be fun to smash the glass! I agree with the programs .. I'm waivering with them with the though they are going to be all that work and just thrown away!

I was going through my PJ this afternoon looking for the recap I did about Anaheim White House for someone on the DL boards. I realized how great it is to have every moment of planning the wedding here. Especially being able to look at all the pictures and reading the great comments from everyone here. I can remember how exciting it was to do everything and even though I have been very stressed with school so the wedding is really one of the last things I want to think about I like being able to look back. I'm gonna have to copy and past this thing so I can save it.

I used to do catering for weddings, too!!! That was my summer job all through college and it was the most fun I have ever had working. Definitely helped with wedding ideas, too, cause you can see what works and what doesn't. Only down side was the penguin suit :groom: we had to wear, its hard to make that look cute!!!

Yeah, I hate the bow tie but it's worth it. I have fun watching people get married except I'm always worried I'm going to sneeze or something and ruin the moment!

val, I am loving your dress!! :lovestruc

The detail on your dress is just amazing! I can only imagine how magnificent it looks in person if it looks that good in the photos! The train is incredible!

Thanks everyone!!!

Your dress is very pretty!! That is going to be fun to smash the glass! I agree with the programs .. I'm waivering with them with the though they are going to be all that work and just thrown away!

It will be work and I am glad I'm not doing them. I have fun doing the newsletters and all the projects but that was something I was not excited to do!

I was going through my PJ this afternoon looking for the recap I did about Anaheim White House for someone on the DL boards. I realized how great it is to have every moment of planning the wedding here. Especially being able to look at all the pictures and reading the great comments from everyone here. I can remember how exciting it was to do everything and even though I have been very stressed with school so the wedding is really one of the last things I want to think about I like being able to look back. I'm gonna have to copy and past this thing so I can save it.

That is how I feel. I think Caryndisneydiva scrap booked her PJ. Great idea! Its something that will be fun to look back on. :goodvibes

Hi!
I just read through your whole PJ!! and I have to say.. I love everything! Your dress is gorgeous, I love the newsletter idea (mind if I "borrow" it? :upsidedow ), your colors sound beautiful, etc etc, I could go on forever!

I'm a 2010 (we think) DISbride so reading everyone's PJ is so helpful.. I have to say that I've gotten some great ideas from yours! Thanks so much!

I just wanted to jump on board. Looking forward to the rest of your planning and the wedding!!

The wedding has been canceled. I found out before it was too late he is not the person I thought he was. I just want to thank everyone for their support throughout my entire process. It has been a lot of fun making new friends. I am not planning on coming back to this journal and am going to create a new account on the Dis.

I wish you all a lifetime of happiness! :goodvibes

OH Val, I am so sorry to hear that. You are a sweet and wonderful person and you will find the one for you. I know nothing anyone says will make it any better, but I wish the best for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter