Val & Dan's PJ- Wedding Canceled

Mama, you are so amazing. It's so great to have a mom in your corner during this time! Mine has been awesome, and while she won't be making us t-shirts because she is scared of the computer, she's bee there in so many ways I didnt think she would be.

My hats off to all you mothers!

Val, We were in the park for about 2 hours, maybe. Since my wedding was early, we went in about an hour after dark - after most of the friends and the relatives finally left. It was kind of hard not to miss the hairdoo and thehuge flowing cream silk skirt sticking out of a hip length black leather jacket, walking around with 4 guys in tuxes and 3 girls in burgundy satin. We were pretty obvious if you looked! :dance3: :banana: :dance3:

Wearing the dress had a couple perks.... The CM for Space Mountain had let us in the Fast Pass line when we walked up, because he saw it! It's a shame it broke down right before we got on. The whole wedding party was there with us, so we wanted to get the photo!

I would defintely walk DTD with my wedding party (post-reception). You will have the best time with the tourists! I would describe it as almost the same rush that the girls who are "friends with the Princesses" get when they come out from Backstage and get noticed by all of the little kids!

I'll definitely see if I can't scan some photos in and post them.
Nancy

Mama, you are so amazing. It's so great to have a mom in your corner during this time! Mine has been awesome, and while she won't be making us t-shirts because she is scared of the computer, she's bee there in so many ways I didnt think she would be.

My hats off to all you mothers!

You're so sweet, and I've been following your wedding also!

Thank you!

(I couldn't imagine being anywhere else...)

how did you get those printed? did you do them at home?

We printed them on Avery Inkjet Fabric Transfer Material. They end result was really nice, but until you actually got the image transferred to the t shirt the actual graphic on the transfer material was very delicate and we had to reprint 2 of them before we realized how careful you had to handle them.

I still like the result better than the first set we got, though.

Whew! Just finished reading your whole PJ! I don't know how I missed it until now! You must be getting super excited for your planning session!

Everything looks great! Is the time flying by for you still? I know it has been for me!

Can't wait to read more!

Cute shirts! I used that Disney Bride logo too!:goodvibes

Everything looks great!

Thank you!! :goodvibes

Hey I dunno *** planet I've been living on, but I love your tiara -- where did you get it? :goodvibes

I got it on ebay which is also where I got a lot of other things. I have recently come to see the wonder that is Ebay!!

Val, We were in the park for about 2 hours, maybe. Since my wedding was early, we went in about an hour after dark - after most of the friends and the relatives finally left. It was kind of hard not to miss the hairdoo and thehuge flowing cream silk skirt sticking out of a hip length black leather jacket, walking around with 4 guys in tuxes and 3 girls in burgundy satin. We were pretty obvious if you looked! :dance3: :banana: :dance3:

Wearing the dress had a couple perks.... The CM for Space Mountain had let us in the Fast Pass line when we walked up, because he saw it! It's a shame it broke down right before we got on. The whole wedding party was there with us, so we wanted to get the photo!

I would defintely walk DTD with my wedding party (post-reception). You will have the best time with the tourists! I would describe it as almost the same rush that the girls who are "friends with the Princesses" get when they come out from Backstage and get noticed by all of the little kids!

I'll definitely see if I can't scan some photos in and post them.
Nancy

I would love to see some of your pictures! Sounds like you had a great time.

Aww Val the shirts look great :)

Thank you!

Whew! Just finished reading your whole PJ! I don't know how I missed it until now! You must be getting super excited for your planning session!

Everything looks great! Is the time flying by for you still? I know it has been for me!

Can't wait to read more!

Yes, time is passing much quicker than I realized! I am very excited for the trip to DL. My mom is now talking about going down to Disney in November too!! :cool1: I haven't been during the holidays in FOREVER!!!

So, just a quick note but quite a few things have been bought this weekend. We wanted to get bath salts for the welcome bags and were going to do the ones from the Knot but kept waiting for them to go on sale. Well, I decided to check out Ebay. I found 50 little bags of bath salt for like $20 or something. We are going to get the little organzaa bags to stick them in. Also, since I'm having the ceremony outside I thought those little silk fans would be cute for guests. Well, I decided to do the sandalwood fans and was all ready to order them from the Knot when I thought EBAY!!! Found practically the same ones for 1/2 the price! YAY!!!

Also we ordered my veils. I don't know which one I will want to wear: the chapel length or the fingertip length. I might wear both or I might not. I ordered them both in ivory to match the dress.

Also, my grandma has been buying every pair of earrings she likes for me to wear at the wedding. Well I finally stopped by her house today to look at them and I LOVE one of them. Just very pretty studs and very sparkly. So, I'm very excited about that. I'll try to post some pics tonight because I have to go to work. :(

Thank you ponchos! Funny, we are trying to decide if we should buy some ahead of time for Val's welcome bags. What does anybody think? I know sometimes I don't want to get wet on Grizzly Rapids!

C4alymom, I may have asked you this elsewhere on the board, but if I did I don't remember, so forgive me!

What part of Arizona are you from?

There are a few of us here, we need to plan a meet!

After Val's planning session, which is now less than 2 weeks away!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Mama~
I am in Gilbert, work in Chandler, but have LOTS of family in Mesa. So I am all over! We should plan a meet. It would be nice to finally meet others who are as Disney crazed as me!

This time next week I'll be in Disneyland!!!! I can't wait!! Okay, so I have been trying and trying to get a pic of the earrings but I can't. I'm no good at pictures so I went to the website and I can't save the pic from their either. So I'll just add the link. HERE. Let me tell you girls, they look amazing in person!!! Okay, well the links not working. Man- QVC is like on lockdown!!! I can't believe it! If you are bored they are from QVC the Tacori collection Epiphany crescent bloom earrings. I guess I'll try to get DF to take a pic. My hand are too wobbly.

Also, another bit of fabulous news: At the last minute my Mom thought having an engagment photo session in Disney would be fun. So after e-mails back and forth all day yesterday we are going to have an engagement photo shoot next Wednesday after my hair and make up trial. YAY!!!! I'm so excited!! We will probably get a some pics in the park so I just have to come up with some ideas on where. OH- and pick out something to wear, and get DF's hair cut, and pick out something for HIM to wear. All exciting things though.

I can't wait to spend a few days in Disney air. And do some planning for the wedding. We should be getting our bags to get to work on the Welcome bags sometime this week. But, my schedule is a little different at work so we might not be able to get to them until after the trip.

:cool1: That is so great that you'll be able to get some engagement pictures done while you're at Disneyland. We did some when we were in Florida for our planning session too. I did them the day of my hair and makeup trail and it worked out perfect. My lady did my hair up with the veil and tiara then took it out and made it slightly different since she knew I was getting my engagement pictures done that way. She said she wanted to make sure it was a little different than what I was actually going to have for the wedding :cutie:

I can't wait to hear about your trip once you get back, I know how exciting it can be when you finally get to do the planning!!!

Those are beautiful earrings!! I love them!!! They are so sparkley and shiny!!! :goodvibes

Engagement shoot at Disney sounds like so much fun Val! I actually thought of that, but then we are getting married there, so all our wedding portraits will be at the hotel, maybe at the Neverland Pool, and then we'd have a whole bunch of pictures of us at Disneyland, and none anywhere else, though I do love Disneyland. It's quite a conundrumumumum.

We were thinking of Christmastime in Old Town Pasadena, since we used to spend a lot of time there when we first started dating, or the beach, cuz we both like the ocean, we will have to wait and see. I hope you have a great Planning trip!

Mama~
I am in Gilbert, work in Chandler, but have LOTS of family in Mesa. So I am all over! We should plan a meet. It would be nice to finally meet others who are as Disney crazed as me!

Yay! My sister lives in Gilbert, the rest of us live in Mesa!

We should! After our trip next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter