Vaccine proof coming soon

Really? I just stayed at TDR this last weekend and nobody asked me for proof of anything. They did take my temperature at the Ambassador, as I entered Ikspirari, and at a couple of restaurants.

It was my first time back to the park since 2019 since it's been so hard to get tickets. It was interesting for sure to learn how to navigate the park with all the new rules and procedures in place

Not a real surprise. Tokyo Disney is not actually owned by Disney. These requirements are probably more from the Japanese ownership than it is from Disney.
More likely government. France put this in place about 6 months ago. Disneyland Paris is requiring proof of vaccine/cured/negative tests since then.

There are discounted tickets that require proof of vaccination or a negative test for the end of Novmeber. These tickets let you in starting at noon rather than opening time.

There are currently no vaccine/testing requirements for entering the park but that may change when Japan decides how it wants to use its vaccine passport system.

If being vaccinated improves your chances of purchasing discounted or regular tickets, count me in. I had to book at a TDR hotel to secure tickets and there was a ¥3000 upcharge per person for early entry into TDS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter