V.I.PASSHOLDER Pop-Up Halloween Merchandise Event Sept. 28 at Magic Kingdom

Actually, I just realized this is today. Talk about short notice (or I've been under a rock). Both could be valid. :-)

My friend is there and she said the line is really long to purchase stuff. But she did get a great photo in front of an empty castle.

At MK today! (9-28) Upon entering for EMH this morning at 8am there was a giant line down the left side of Main Street curving around Casey’s and it looked like everyone was getting a yellow wristband? Any idea what this giant line is for? I feel like I’m missing something.

At MK today! (9-28) Upon entering for EMH this morning at 8am there was a giant line down the left side of Main Street curving around Casey’s and it looked like everyone was getting a yellow wristband? Any idea what this giant line is for? I feel like I’m missing something.
Annual pass holder merchandise event. Specifically Halloween and Haunted Mansion inspired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter