Using Town Car Service

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
If we opt to fly and not rent a car, is there a town car service that can accommodate 6 people and luggage. What type of vehicle would it be, probably van? and what is the ballpark price for using these services. I bet there might be a couple of sites for me to check out somewhere?

I have used Tiffany Towncar before, and will be using them again in June. However, I haven't had a group bigger than four, so it is always just the towncar type vehicles. I can recommend Tiffany, as I received excellent service from them. You can also check out their webpage. (not sure if I can link it here since they are not a sponsor, so I won't)

You can also look at the main DIS webpage, as they have a towncar/van service that is advertising on the site.

My opinion is that you will be in a van with 6 people (or a limo if you splurge!!). Also, if you don't plan on leaving disney property during your trip, then the towncar service is worth every penny IMO.

We use Happy Limo and just do a towncar because it's only the two of us. but a limo would definitely be a good option for a larger party. We always use a towncar for our Disney cruises and WDW trips...MUCH better than a shuttle.
Barb

Limos run about $200 round trip....don't know about van rates but I assume the rates would be less.......the limos look awesome!!

RweTHEREyet
If your planing to have 6 people and luggage We have new Vans that will
accommodate all of you guys. Our Vans are the same price as the Town Cars. You can go to our web site. We are the Sponsors of the transportation boards.. Have a nice day:)
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

Thanks for the replies. I have solved my rental vehicle dilemma, went out and bought a new car that will accommodate 6 and luggage. :) Should be delivered on April 19. Again thanks for the replies, I am sure the info will help someone else in the same situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter